View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #12
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In all honesty, I agree with Chi (I seem to be saying this a lot lately o_O) on both aspects.

1.) rapeboard is not as animalistic as I thought it was going to be, it sometimes seems a bit "rape-lite" with very young angsty emo kids and guys who are sweet and so nice they don't appear capable of hurting anyone. (i do like the board though!)

2.) You would be far better to google this and find a rape victims support forum for some tips. There is very little a friend can do in the early stages, but obviously she should be encouraged to speak to a doctor who can ensure there is no physical repercussions and will point her in the right direction for counselling. If she isn't comfortable with this then the samaritans or similar charity organisations can help but really she would be better off going to a doctor and getting checked out.

Last edited by Lucy.; 03-18-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote