View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 04:46 PM   #2
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have fantasies of doing that to women. I especially love the idea of having a sex slave business in which I force women into prostitution. I'll keep my picks of the lot as my personal sex slaves, but the others would be in rooms and leashed to a bed. On the bed are separate binding objects, so whoever paid to rape that girl at that time could bind her any way he wants her. I could imagine running my business and all you'd hear all around you is the sound of women crying and screaming as they get ravaged over and over again and a line of men out the door waiting for their turn.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote