View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 04:10 PM   #47
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat

Until he began to hit my tits with the whip, I didn't notice he'd taken it. I let out a loud gasp as the pain went through me, followed by some other feeling I couldn't- and didn't want- to place. I moaned slightly as he began to pay attention to my nipples with his mouth. The sensation wasn't new but my hurting, aroused nipples erected even further as he sucked them. I couldn't help moan even loader as the steel balls tucked deep inside me began to vibrate at a higher level.
"uuhh!" I cried out against the gag. I was close to having my second orgasm that night, I could feel it.