View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 08:34 AM   #44
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch as you fit the special bra around you; your boobs pointing through like spring flowers in a snow. I begin pulling the laces on the bra tighter which squeeze your breasts tighter; bulging through even more. Your nipples turning red as the laces are pulled even tighter.

I finally tie the laces; your breasts look like balloons that are ready to burst. I flick your nipples with my thumb. I adjust the gag in your mouth before reaching down and pulling on the wires connected to the steel balls. "Look like somebody is enjoying the clanging." I remark.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote