View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 01:38 PM   #43
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat

I relaxed once more as he pulled out of me, though the pain coming from my arse was so terrible. I somehow managed to push that from my mind and I sunk onto the matress as he walked away, finally letting my body lie against the bed without having to hold my butt up. But the moment the balls were forced deep into me I sat straight up, eyes wide. The sensation made me moisten straight away against my will. I knew well enough not to pull the balls out and to be truthful I didn't want to. The sensation got me wetter and wetter, and as I tensed slightly I felt him shove the new gag into my mouth.

The feeling of the new gag made my jaw ache after a while, but by this time I was only focusing on my wet pussy, wanting to get release from the hot, white pleasure inside me but the vibrating balls were only enough to keep me on the verge. As I moaned slightly against the gag he tossed the bra to me and I cringed as I recognised it, though put it on obeidiently with shaking hands.