View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:22 AM   #6
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

i do not resist as you pull me to the ally pushing my to the floor i lye there as you tell me whey you recorded our conversation and i relise even if i do ever brake this trance that nobody will belive a word i say once they hear it.
you as me if i would like to go home and i nod wishing i could go back to my home but you inform me you intend to begin training me and my heart sinks knowing i will never go home again.
i climb into the trunk lyeing down like a purring cat looking content and pure horror more then anything i fear small spaces where the worst then there would truly be no hope of escape.
when you ask if i am hungry i reply honestly that i am, then you tell me that it is cum you intend to feed me. i smile as i comply with your demand to beg "please i need to suck your cock master" i still cant belive this filth is cuming out of my mouth i am a good girl i keep telling myself it's not me saying these things it's him he did somthing to me.
i look at your cock the shear size over welming me at i try desprety to move to escape the monster you want to fuck me with.
i get up to my hands and knees and stick out my toung as requested as you slap you cock aginst my toung making me want to hurl but my body dose not react almost robotic in nature.
"please master may i have some more" i replay as you make me lick the shaft then tell me to lick your balls which you dangle infront of me like a treat you would tease a cat with.
"yes master i would love to suck your cock. please master let me suck your cock, please master i need your cock in my mouth." i sit there in horror knowing that you will soon take my mouth hopping that i can escape before you want more.