View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pretend to be angry grab your hand and storm out of the restaurant. When we get a block away I push you into an alley.
'Very good, you obey well, and what's even better I have you on my phone begging me to be my cum slut, this will come in very handy. So would you like to go home and begin your training." You nod unable to resist. "Very well," I take you to my car. I open my trunk get in Amy," once again you comply.
"Oh I'm sorry, my little cum slut must be hungry, are you hungry Amy." you answer yes.
"Would you like something to eat before we start your training, be a good little cum slut and beg to suck my cock, and don't forget to smile" I tell you. You comply and I reward your obedience by pulling out my 11 inches and waving it in your face. You get on your knees in my trunk.
"Stick out your tongue," I start slapping your tongue with my cock, "Do you like the taste Amy, would you like more, ask nice." Because you behaved I let you lick my shaft, up and down, "Don't forget the balls" you smile and start licking my balls as well. You are clearly inexperienced. "Would you like to suck my cock now Amy, ask me to let you suck it, beg for it tell me you need my cock in your mouth."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote