View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #4
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

i look at the idiot how has just nearly spilled my hot coffee down my front then you pull out the amulet and a stair at it beauty as the light catches it at just the right angle.
you sit down and i try to ask you 'what the fuck you think you are doing' but the words get lost on the way to my mouth.
as you ask my to go with you i think about telling you to 'take a running jump' but insead i nod replying "i would be honored" following you like a lost puppy trying to tell my legs to run in the other direction but there is nothing i can do i am trapped in my own body watching my life like i would a dream unable to stop myself.
as we sit in the secluded table at the back of the resterant you ask me my name and it tell you it in full as inside i scream no.
then you revele your intrest in me asking me the most personal questions i have ever been asked my blood running cold as i answer you simply with the truth.
"yes"
"never"
"i dont"
"i am a virgin"
my heart sinks as i confirm my virginaty and my complet inexpiriance in all sexual matters.
i die inside as you tell me you intend to make me one of your slaves and force me to tell you that i want it the words making me feel sick as i hear them coming out of my mouth "please master take me to your place and make me your cum slut"
a tear runs down my face as you tell me to prove my loalty.
the watrise comes over and asks for our order and i stand up sliping down my panties steping out of them and then bending down and hading you the prity innocent pink panties trying to cry out for her the save me as she looks at me in shock eyeing me up like i am a complet whore. i stay stood unable to sit down and curl put in the corrnor wishing i could hide in the corrnor.