View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 03:51 PM   #347
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jessica Rex – Sex Crazed Step Sister HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Spying, Bathroom, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Netorare, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

When Logan Long walks in on his stepsister Jessica Rex in the shower washing her tits and ass, he can’t help but pull out his hard dick and start stroking it. When Jessica is a bitch to Logan in the kitchen he wonders if she’s worth it, but when he catches a glimpse of her changing into her cheer uniform the following morning he knows he can’t stay away. He’s once again busy masturbating to his stepsister when she realizes he’s watching her. She’s initially creeped out, but once she realizes how big Logan’s dick is Jessica gets other ideas.

Dropping to her knees, Jessica starts stroking Logan off. She samples the flavor of his hardon, then decides she wants to know how it feels to get fucked by a big one. She climbs onto her bed and holds herself on her hands and knees with her uniform miniskirt hiked up past her ass as Logan pounds her from behind. Instantly hooked on her stepbrother’s stiffie, Jessica turns around to give him a blowjob and entice him to continue banging her.

Jessica’s next order of business is to give Logan a stiffie ride in her landing strip fuck hole. She starts off facing him so he can watch her tits bounce, but eventually she turns around for some reverse cowgirl action. He loves watching that booty bounce, especially as Jessica makes it clear that his fuck stick gets her off. When he takes her for another round of fun on her back, Logan doesn’t even try to pull out before filling her juicy twat with a creampie of stepbrotherly love.

Sex Crazed Sister HD.mp4
Blow Baby I am you Daddy HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Blackmail, Cunnilingus, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands

DAD GETS A CALL FROM THE PRINCIPAL THAT CHARLIE HAS BEEN SUCKING-OFF ALL THE BOYS AT SCHOOL!!
CHARLIE SHOWS HER DAD THAT SHE IS REALLY, REALLY GOOD AT IT!!
CHARLIE IS A COCK-SUCKER!!!!

Charlie’s Dad has received a disturbing phone call from Charlie’s Principal at school. It seems that Charlie has been Sucking-Off several of the boys after school, under the bleachers. Again!!! Charlie had been raised by Her Mother to be a “Jerky” Girl…but lately Charlie has been straying. Dad yells at Charlie about Her behaviour…but Charlie fights back….”So what if I like to Suck Cock….I’m really good at it…..and I’m not hurting anybody….why can’t I Suck-Off the boys???!!! And besides…..I sucked-Off Principal Harris too….so I don’t know why he’s telling on me!!!”. Dad tries to reason with Charlie, but Charlie takes control!! Before Dad can make his point….Charlie throws him down….sits on his face….undoes his pants…..and starts to suck his cock!!! dad soon realizes why she is so passionate about being a cock-Sucker….She is REALLY good at it!! Within a matter of only a few minutes, Charlie makes Her Dad cum. Dad is now happy to let Charlie have Her way. Charlie ALWAYS gets Her way……

Category: Taboo, incest, Family
BLOW BABY HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote