View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 06:05 AM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasy is to be raped by girls so I probably don't belong to this thread but one thing I find hot in the male raping male idea is the length of the fights. Not to make any macho comment here but guyz to guyz fights usually last longer than guy vs girl fights. I'm pretty much aroused by the fantasy of a very long, bloody and tough fight between two charismatic fighters, say : Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris (like the final scene in 'The Way Of The Dragon) and when Chuck is down Bruce rapes him lol. No that's gross. Bruce can't have bad taste and rape a hairy proud out of his mind guy like that. So let's say Bruce raped the Dojo Master in 'Fists Of Fury' in front of all his students after he kung fu'ed him down.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote