Thread: Emma Watson
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 11:53 AM   #7
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First I would slap her cute and innocent face until she crys like a little girl. Tears in her eyes will make me even crazier to rape this little girl like a wild animal. Then I would fuck her tiny little young asshole with my tongue. After 17 min I would just brutally push my fat hard cock rough into her little asshole. While choking her soft throat and pulling her hair brutally, I destroy that young girls little ass brutally. She is crying, begging me to stop, but of course I won’t. I fuck her even harder. I make her call me Daddy. She begs: Daddy please stoooop. It hurts soooo much!! Please stoooopp“ I just rip her panties apart and push it in her sweet fuckmouth.... to be continued... if you want ....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0594.jpg (11.4 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Raper_Pimp; 02-12-2021 at 09:53 PM.
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote