View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 08:42 PM   #9
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stockings and garters are sexy. But having grown up in the pantyhose era, having not seen a live woman wearing stockings and garters more than once or twice in my life, it makes sense from a realistic point of view to imagine my victims wearing pantyhose.

My fantasies usually don't involve tearing clothes and more physical stuff; they are either a woman forced at gunpoint, or forced to strip via sexual extortion or blackmail. Often there is an audience of people the woman knows watching as she is made to slowly take off her skirt and show her panties visible under her pantyhose, for "classy women" and "nice girls" always wear panties under their hose. There is the ocassional exception where the woman was told to wear pantyhose sans panties beforehand. For example a teacher is blackmailed to sit on her desk and spread her legs to show her entire class that she isn't wearing panties, and there is always some dark hair
showing through the translucent hose.

Pantyhose aren't convenient for easy access, but I like the feeling of my palm running over the coarse fabric of pantyhose over a woman's thigh, or under her skirt and over her butt, or over her crotch. Perhaps a boss is feeling up an unwilling employee, and sliding his hand inside the waistband of her pantyhose, and running his hands over her bare skin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ptyhse01.jpg (13.2 KB, 463 views)
File Type: jpg ptyhose03.jpg (15.0 KB, 453 views)
File Type: jpg ptyhose04.jpg (15.8 KB, 457 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote