View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 04:56 PM   #6
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default We Want Your Wife Part 2

Both Dave and Kim's hoods were removed at the same time. They found themselves in a large room, surrounded by their 5 abductors. In the center of the room was a large bed. The bed was covered with a black rubber mattress pad and had various heavy-duty straps hanging loosely about its frame. The bed was highlighted by many spotlights and reflectors. They were there to accompany the adjoining cameras, all placed at various angles. The whole scene resembled some nightmarish photo shoot.

The black-haired man, who seemed to be in charge, addressed Kim. She stood beside the blond woman, her hands tied in front.

"We are going to remove your gag. While you can scream all you want; This studio is quite soundproof and located some distance from any prying ears. You will do exactly as we say."

He nodded towards one of the large black men. The man held a long, shimmering dagger in his dark hand. With the swiftness of a jungle cat, he thrust the dagger into the wooden chair, its steely blade just hairs from Dave's limp cock. Dave tried to squirm away from the sharp edge, fearing for his manhood.

The black haired man continued, as her gag was withdrawn:

"As you can see, your straying from our wishes could cost your husband some testicles."

"Please, no,' Kim pleaded, 'We are trying to have children. Have mercy, and let us go. We won't tell anyone."

"Trying to have children?" he questioned.

Dave got a lump in his throat. He knew that was the wrong information to tell these kind of people.

"Yes,' Kim continued, unknowingly digging a hole for herself, 'That is why we came here on vacation."

"So your fertile?" he asked.

"Y...yes," she replied slowly beginning to realize her mistake.

"Will you repeat that for the camera?" he asked looking towards a lens.

"Oh God, no." she mumbled to herself.

The woman had stepped behind Kim, her fingers lowering the zipper of Kim's dress, slowly revealing her smooth tanned back.

"She is going to release your ties, and you are going to help her remove your dress," the man said. "Let's see what we have to work with."

"Please, don't..." Kim said.

The black man's hand went down to the dagger, and Dave's eyes shot open in horror.

"Ok, ok, ok," Kim conceded. "Don't hurt him."

The red dress fell to Kim's feet, revealing for the first time, the sexy undergarments she had purchased to arouse her husband. It was accomplishing this task and then some. The 'some' being the unwanted response it had on her abductors. Dave's cock twitched, moving ever closer to the sharp blade of the dagger.

The bra was black and lacy. It had small half cups that came to the bottom of her nipples. The panties were a matching thong. The dark curly hair of her mound crept over the top of the material, and peeked from under the lace. Her young fresh body was a prize exhibit of seduction.

"Nice," the blond woman cooed. She ran her hand over the smooth curve of Kim's ass. At the fourth pass, her hand slipped beneath the thong's string, and a long finger circled her rosebud. Kim swept her hand back to push it away. The hand was slapped away by the blond. "Don't you dare," she threatened.

The black man retrieved the dagger from between Dave's legs and ran the sharp blade along his inner thigh. It left behind a thin strand of dripping blood in its wake. Dave screamed from behind his ball gag, causing Kim to quickly jerk her hand away from the blond.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Kim quickly apologized in panic.

"That's better," the blond replied, licking her finger and pressing it into the tight hole of Kim's ass.

The blond used her finger to manipulate Kim and steer her body towards the bed.

"Come along, Girl. On the bed," she directed.

Kim had no choice but to allow the blond to move her up the bed. The probing finger was locked onto the muscle of her rectum. It lifted her ass up and positioned her in the center of the bed, on hands and knees. The finger lifted, causing Kim to arch her ass to the air.

The men began to strip. The black haired man was first. Once naked, he climbed to the bed and leaned against the headboard. He waved his 7 1/2 inch cock in Kim's face.

"I think you know what I want," he told Kim.

"Please..." Kim pleaded.

The blond quickly withdrew her finger, licked it clean, then reinserted it into Kim's ass, along with a second.

"Aghh," Kim groaned her body pushed forward.

"Unless you want her whole fist in your ass, I suggest you open that mouth," the man instructed.

Hesitantly, Kim opened her lips and let the crown of his shaft enter.

Dave helplessly watched as his wife took the cock into her mouth. He watched the large shaft stretch her lips. It withdrew it, slick with her spit before plunging back in. The man gripped her soft hair and forced his rod deeper. Dave could see the bulge in her throat just before she gagged, thick drool spilling down her tear streaked face. He also saw something else; The blond, still holding her finger in Kim's ass, was kneeling behind her. She slipped her finger from the tight hole and pressed her tongue to his wife's anus. He observed Kim's eyes widen in shock. The blond's tongue traveled from Kim's quivering rosebud, down her spread cheeks, to her slit, and back up. Coming up for air, the blond motioned for the black man to bring the dagger.

The bed rocked as the large, black man sat beside Kim and handed the dagger to the blonde. With a quick flip of the wrist, both the thong and bra were removed. Kim's pert breasts bounced from below, as her face was ruthlessly pounded. The black man to the opportunity to squeeze the orbs and pull at the stiffening nipples. The knife was handed off to another, allowing the blond to pry Kim's cheeks apart and dive face first into the young woman's snatch.

Due to the firm grip of her hips and cheeks, Kim was unable to disengage herself from the constant licking of her ass and cunt. She began to lubricate and feed the blond woman her fresh cream. Her vulva began to open up and allow the probing tongue to delve deeper into her core. Rocking back, her body craved the rough, wet texture against her orifices. She moaned against the cock in her throat. The black haired man moaned right back, feeding his dick farther into her throat. She choked, spitting more drool and pre-cum out her lips and along the length of the cock.

Dave tried not to watch, but the sounds made him look. His beautiful young wife was deep throating another man and being eaten out by an attractive blond. A black man sat next to her stroking his shaft while playfully tugging at her exposed breasts. He recognized Kim's hard, erect pebbles. They always did that when she became aroused. Looking down, he discovered his own erection. With his thighs tied apart, there would be no way to hide his arousal. He prayed that his wife would not see.

The black man moved away from Kim's hanging breasts and pushed the blond away.

"Move aside, Woman. Time to feed this bitch some black cock," he said.

The blonds pleasing tongue had been replaced by the spongy, mushroom head of the man's cock. The blond held Kim's thighs and cheeks apart till the shaft was guided to her wet opening. The black man wanted Kim to know; Her fuck was coming. Pulling her hair, he tore her face away from the other cock, lifting her torso up and back. Her mouth was still open, froth dripping down her chin and neck. The black man leaned towards her ear.

"Here comes that black cock I told you about,' he sneered, 'all eight inches."

His hips thrust forward, and he speared her with the full length of his cock.

"Aeiiii!" she screamed.

Dave cried watching the black cock tear into his wife. As the shaft was withdrawn, it pulled her the opening of her sex out with it, then pushed it back in with the next thrust. When she reached back to push him away, he took her wrists and painfully pinned them behind her back. The other man was ready for her mouth and took her hair again.

"You get back to sucking my cock, Girl," he ordered.

The blond woman stepped from the bed and walked seductively towards Dave, removing her clothes as she moved. Naked, she stood between Dave and the rape. She was older, maybe 40, but her breasts were still firm and hard. Her cunt was completely shaved. The descended lips glistened with aroused moisture.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I in your way?" she asked, stepping to the side, then kneeling down next to Dave's chair. She ran a short fingernail up his inner thigh, making him cringe. "Are you getting hard, Honey? I know what will get you hard." She took the two fingers that had been inside Kim and brushed them under his nose. The ball gag had forced him to breath more through his nose, so he got a good whiff. She laughed as she observed his cock rise in reaction. "See, I told you," she said wiping the fingers under his nose and upper lip. "Just look at the way he fucks your wife. She'll never want your little cock again."

The black haired man was thrusting wildly. His head back, hips in the air.

"Aghh!" he yelled, "Take that cum, Bitch!"

Kim's gags became a choke. She struggled to raise her head, but the man held it firmly in his grip, crushing her nose into his pubic hair. Her cheeks ballooned out from the massive load being deposited with each pulse of the cock.

"Swallow it," he commanded, removing his shaft, lifting her head, and placing his hand over her nose and mouth.

She had never swallowed Dave's cum and found the load, thick, salty and vile. She choked it down like a raw oyster.

The man rose from the bed, and the other black man took his place.

"Time for something chocolate now," he said bringing her head to his dark shaft.

"No, please leave me alo....mphpp." Her words were cut off by the black man's cock.

"Don't worry, Honey. I won't make you swallow my cum just yet,' he said, 'I'm saving mine your cute white ass."

As the dark shaft slipped down her throat, Kim was reminded of the identical one in her cunt. The hard veins of the snake rubbed her inner walls. It was causing her tissues to release the thick cream of arousal. The cream coated the black shaft, making it slide more smoothly into her sex, allowing the tip to kiss her cervix at each thrust. This was the main entrance to the fertile womb that her body had prepared to be seeded on this trip. She had no control over her body. Nature would take its course. It knew, when the time was right, just how to milk a cock and help move the tiny swimmers along their way to her fertile eggs.

The black thighs began to slap harder and faster against her ass.

The blond gestured to the man fucking Kim's face. "Turn her head this way. Let her husband see her face when he comes."

Kim was relieved when the shaft was removed from her tender throat. She worked the feeling back into her jaw. But the removal of the cock turned her attention back to the pounding of her cunt. She bit her lower lip trying to push away the impending orgasm. Then her face was turned. Her loving husband was watching her. His eyes were sad, but his cock was hard. It bounced between his tied apart thighs. The blond was there too. She was holding her fingers under his nose and whispering in his ear. Kim's face blushed red in embarrassment.

"Watch her face,' the blond told Dave, 'Watch your wife's face when pumps his cum in her belly."

"Mphh," Dave screamed, struggling helplessly to save his wife from her imminent impregnation. He knew that face too. Those half closed, dilated eyes, and that slight bite to her lower lip; Kim was going to cum.

Kim felt the cock swell with in her inner walls. She heard the mans ragged breaths.

"Oh no! Don't cum inside m....Ugh...Noooo!" she cried out.

It was too late. The black cock was pulsing, erupting load after load of warm sperm into her womb. Kim could feel the heat in her lower belly. It forced out her orgasm, causing her walls to contract along the shaft. It squeezed the seed from pipe and sucked it like a straw into the opening of her cervix.

"Aghh, isn't she beautiful?" the blond asked before cruelly slapping Dave's erect cock. "Oh no,' she chastised, 'your not to cum yet. There is much more to see."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote