View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #7
MissyMystery

MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol it wasn't too long at all! Nothing ever happened Before I turned 21, (in between boyfriends of course) I used to walk around after midnight in my little-ist black dress and heels outside of bars in my town and flirt with drunk guys from the bar, pretend I was 21 but had left my ID at a bar and i couldn't remember which one....I almost ended up going home with one...but someone I knew from school caught me and took me home. It would have been nice if he'd taken advantage of the situation, but alas he was too good of a guy
MissyMystery is offline   Reply With Quote