View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #3
LustAndLuxury

LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I liked reading this story. When you wrote about condoms I couldn't help my self and think about you covered in white cum, leaking along your legs, from the corner of your lips, over your tits and ass. A woman just "raped" and covered in cum is so hot and degrading that you cant do anything but rape her again.
True ! I'm pretty sure it would make them want more which is also why I believed I would have been fucked for quite a few hours before they get their fill.

Quote:
probably you have lost the chance of having the night of your life. A "real" rape "safe"
Again, true ! I also believe that I missed out on the BEST non-organized Gang-Rape experience of my life and the risk was quite high! One thing for sure, my coworker was well-endowed so just with him, it would have been quite a ride.

Quote:
I feel that guy knew something about rape fantasies. I am not sure if he took a longshot with you or, maybe, he had some idea about your fantasies after talking to you. It seems he had arrange a gangbang that probably it would have go to something quite rough. So much? That is the question. If he knew about how fantasies work probably you have lost the chance of having the night of your life. A "real" rape "safe". But as always... with something not arranged... the risk would be too much.
To be fair, I'm on the path of "cleaning" myself from those rape desire. Not that I want to be cure so much, but as I mentioned in other posts on RB, I cannot undergo a normal sexual relationship with a man. I tend to sabotage the whole deal by requesting my boyfriend to rape me at some point. My body language, my words, my personas screams " PLEASE RAPE ME, PLEASE..."

So basically, that coworker didn't have to work very hard to guess my true desires and how easy it would be to have me on all four, fucked and degraded by whomever would be present. And of course, because I rejected him, he probably figured that with other males around, it would be quite difficult for me to get away with a nice laugh and a "no, sorry, not interested".

Quote:
It was great to read
Thank you very much ! I really wish for people to enjoy themselves here on RB and true stories are the real turn on for me which is why I don't Role-play that much, but whenever a memory comes rushing back I like to write about it and hopefully share the feelings.

Quote:
About staging. No. Never. Is really difficult and dangerous to do something like that without being arranged by the parts. I have heard about people that share this fantasies that have arranged "rapes" through a third person but I don't have any detail
I know what you mean about risky business.

Quick story this time : at some point in my life I was fixing gang bangs for myself because I was too damn horny and in need for sexual experiences. The gang bang itself was quite Vanilla, but at the end, when all the guys left and I found myself alone with the host of this nice party, he grabbed me, threw me on his bed and tried to fuck me without a condom. Obviously, the whole gang bang scene had made him go wild and he waited until everyone was gone to reveal his true intentions. I must say I was very pissed off by that. I wouldn't have mind if it'd put a condom on, which made me realize how disgusting and disrespectful some men can be when it comes to getting laid at any cost. I agree that condom SUCKS big time, but hey, if every last human being was 100% disease free, it wouldn't be a problem... but that ain't the case so too bad so sad, not taking the risk.

I must say, what saved me from being forced back then is probably the fact that this evening has been well organised and that it would have been easy for me to accused this bastard of forcing me. When the gang bang occurred, they could all see that I was just a normal woman wishing to experience something cool and kinky and no where did I ever come up with as a nasty bitch or some junkie.

Again, thank you for your reply and keep enjoying RB, one of the most interesting website out there...at least for fucked up people like us