View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was great to read.

I feel that guy knew something about rape fantasies. I am not sure if he took a longshot with you or, maybe, he had some idea about your fantasies after talking to you. It seems he had arrange a gangbang that probably it would have go to something quite rough. So much? That is the question. If he knew about how fantasies work probably you have lost the chance of having the night of your life. A "real" rape "safe". But as always... with something not arranged... the risk would be too much.

I liked reading this story. When you wrote about condoms I couldn't help my self and think about you covered in white cum, leaking along your legs, from the corner of your lips, over your tits and ass. A woman just "raped" and covered in cum is so hot and degrading that you cant do anything but rape her again.

About staging. No. Never. Is really difficult and dangerous to do something like that without being arranged by the parts. I have heard about people that share this fantasies that have arranged "rapes" through a third person but I don't have any detail.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote