View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #21
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Blimey, I didn't think my thread would produce so many replies! Thanks for doing so. I love the emphasis on blackmail.....such an excellent fantasy to have, is it not?

Just imagine a young tease at work, who has been wearing short skirts and showing off her legs for a while, making you lust for her...then you find some act of misconduct she has committed, and threaten to expose her if she does not submit to your lustful desires.

Just imagine the thrill and elation you would feel when you found the evidence of misconduct.....

(On Yahoo if anyone else wants to chat in-depth, as dthighlover)

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote