View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 12:19 AM   #51
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Blinking and blushing red as I listen to Mary and Rick, I sob out around your cock, feeling it getting harder in my mouth.

Feeling you removing it from my mouth, I widen my eyes seeing how hard it is then hear you tell me that you feel like I'm still rebelling against you. Hearing you call me your daughter and I had to see once again who's calling the shots. Whimpering and hearing you telling Mary and Rick to hold in place on all fours, I start to struggle against them.

Trying to pull away, I see them both staring at me and continue to struggle against them. Hearing you telling me that you always thought I had a great ass...it being so round and firm and tanned. Feeling something touching my asshole, I cry out and lunge forward frightened but feel Mary and Rick tighten their grips on me.

Feeling you slapping my ass and telling me that you're going to sodomize me, I shake my head "N...no...please no...you're going to kill me..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote