View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #47
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Widening my eyes and watching the images, I shake my head and cover my eyes sobbing. I can't believe this is going on. Suddenly I hear footsteps enter the room and look up to see two men and two women enter the room.

Backing up against you, I bite my lip then look down as you introduce me to them. Crying quietly, I shake my head as I listen to you say what they are doing here.

Looking up at you as you say that they're all recommended by your friends in town and they would never allow me to do something as dumb as trying to escape, I narrow my eyes then look down at the ground.

Looking back at them and seeing them smiling maliciously at me, I suddenly want to try to run, growing frightened of these people. Hearing Mary saying that I'm a slut for sucking Dad's cock, I glare at her and shake my head "No...it's not like that...he forced me to do it." Widening my eyes and hearing Cynthia saying that might end up marrying you, I shake my head "N...no.."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote