View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 10:03 PM   #46
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I push some buttons on the remote, and the screens are now replaying choice parts of our incestuous sex romp. Images of you being brutally fucked by me, and images of you sucking my dick, are on the screens, when four people enter the room!

I smile broadly, with you on your knees, nude and leashed. "Hello, everyone. I want to introduce you to Cleo, my sweet daughter! Cleo, those are the house staff. The older man is Bernard, our butler. The younger one is Rick, guard and handyman. The lady is Cynthia, our governess and cook. And finally Mary, the maid."

I feel no shame or any hesitation in presenting yourself nude, with my dick still exposed, so close to your face, with scenes of our carnal activities being displayed. "Don't worry, Cleo. They're all highly recommended by my friends in town. They will never allow you to do something as dumb as trying to escape."

They all smile maliciously. Mary, a cute redhead, is the first to speak. "Wow, you really sucked your Dad's cock? That is gross! What a slut!" Everybody laughs, including myself. The old woman, Cynthia, chides her mockingly. "Don't knock it, Mary. If Cleo plays her cards right, she might even ending up marrying her father, and I think he is quite a catch!" More laughter at your expense.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote