View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #25
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Let me run a scenario past you (totally made up, honest). If I liked a woman I work with, and she has a kid in say grade 4..... And I told her that if she didn't comply with giving me a BJ, then literature would be distributed stating that her son sucks cock..... and for the rest of school career, he will be known as the boy who sucks cock.... It will traumatize this boy, and do damage that will not be fixed the for the rest of his life. He will grow up lacking self confidence, and develop into a damaged adult. It will cause him a lot of problems in dealing with his future relationships, and how he handles problems. Suck my dick..... or I destroy this kid.

than just for good measure, make sure she see's a picture of 2 stick figures engaged in cock sucking spray painted on the schools wall when she picks him up.... make sure she understands that if his name were attached to a pick... well, kids are cruel.

does this work?
To be honest I'm thinking that this mom would call the cops, but one never knows. I know how hard it is to come up with a believable threat. I've posted a number of blackmail stories online, and people buy into some blackmail threats more than others that I think are just as believable.

I've had a few "bullied boy's mom" fantasies, many suggested by guys who actually heard school bad boys making sexual comments about their moms and then fantasize that these punks threaten to beat the crap out of the son if the mom doesn't have sex with them. One of my old fantasies was of a teen who got involved with drugs and when he crosses his dealer the mom has to have sex with the dealers to save the son from harm. Or, the cops pick up the kid on drug charges, and sexually blackmail the mom. Are these ideas any better than yours? Probably not.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote