View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 04:07 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm in full stride now. This gal is really tight. I know she wasn't a virgin but she had been rode too many times. I encourage her to respond as I continue to pump her tight vagina. I know she will resist any response as she tries to deny me the pleasure of have her reach an orgasm. I tell her "You know what you need to do. Just relax and let it happen. It will make it end a lot faster." My cock is pulsating from the extreme pleasure she is giving me. The rest of the group are shouting encouragement as they run their hands over her naked body.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote