View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 08:15 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I thought you would see things our way." I said as I shut the current converter off and detached the clamps from her bright red nipples. I knew that this girl wasn't going to give up this easy.

"Boys, why don't you see how soft and cuddly our little friend is?" The guys moved to begin rubbing their hands over her soft firm body. I crowded in to give special attention to her nipples. I lowered my mouth over her right nipple and began sucking and licking the bright red protrusion. The other ran their hands up and down her spawled legs and across her firm stomach.

Sam said "I bet I'll be able to feel my dick poke her stomach when I fuck her."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote