View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 03:02 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have learned not to trust the one that fight then give in all of a sudden. I was going to stick my cock in her bear trap mouth. I could wait till after we was done to get my bookends. I crawled off her and said "We need to test the water before we jump in." I moved to her pelvic area and pulled Sam's knife out. I jamed one finger into her tight pussy as she jumped. "I think we need to get her in the mood. Let me go see if I can find something to help her co-operate. Keep her busy boys." I said as I left the room.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote