View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The little bitch tried to buck me off; well, we will she how well she bucks with our dicks rammed in her ass and pussy. "Joe, hand me your knife." I take the knife from Joe and start making circles around each of her breasts. I pause long enough to slap each one hard several times making the nipples stand erect. "Which one should I cut off; should it be the biggest one for the best trophy or should I cut the other one because it couldn't measure up?" I quiz the group.

John whoops "Take them both for book ends. Just skin the whole breast then you can fill them with plaster and have real titty book ends."

Good idea! I push the knife harder as I circle her right breast leaving a red scratch mark. I do the same on her left breast as she watches in horror.

'What is it going to be? Lose your boobs or swallow my cock?" I snear.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote