View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 01:43 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Hey guys, we have a feisty bitch on our hands. I'm going to teach her a lesson." I bark as I remove my trousers and underwear. I straddle her chest and tell Sam "Put that knife blade right in her cunt opening; if she tries to bite me, slice the bitch open." I scoot closer to her chin. "You are going to open that fucking cute mouth of yours and suck my dick. It had better be the best job I have ever had or Sam is going to slice you open."

I squeeze her jaws tightly forcing her mouth open. I move closer and put the head of my dick against her protruding lips as Sam inserts the tip of the knife into the folds of her cunt. Joe slaps her stomach hard as he says "Suck bitch; suck."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote