View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 12:44 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She had made the wise decision and surrendered to our demand. John and I quickly tied her ankels to the bedposts. Her naked body now tied spread eagle for us to enjoy. Sam began running his hands over her naked torso. Her firm breast heaved with each breath. The look of hate and disgust filled her eyes. Her twisting trying to get her wrist loose only served tom make her breast jiggle like a bowl of gelatin.

While Sam continued tormenting her, the rest of us began ramsacking the drawers for the appropriate evening attire. We were in no hurry to rape this honey. We wanted to humilate and taunt her for a long time before we did the dirty deeds.

I sat on the side of the bed and explained the situation. "It looks like you have little choice but to do exactly what we want. We are going to pick out some nice things for you to wear why you are a good hostess. We want you to entertain us properly and if you don't; I'm afraid it could be very painful for you."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote