View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 12:15 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I held our beauty on the bed. She was twisting around trying to break free as she tried to scream her protests. "Just lie still and stop trying to scream." I instructed as Joe moved to the side of the bed with a pair of her lacy panties. I removed my hanbd covering her mouth and as she opened her mouth to scream, Joe jammed the panties deep in her mouth. John tossed us a nylon stocking which we used to secure the panties in place. John tossed Joe another stocking to tie her left wrist to the bedpost while he bound her right wrist.

With her hands securely tied, it was time for her feet. She was clinching her legs tight together trying to avoid the obvious. We could easily pulled her legs apart; but it was more fun to make her spread herself. Sam drew the sharp blade of the knife slowly down from her chin toward her stomach. "Those feet had better be touching the bedpost when my knife gets to your crotch or I'll slice your pussy in half." He ordered.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote