View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a member of the gang call Mules. We are a fairly small close group of young guys. We have spotted this really cute chick in the next neighborhood. We have been watching her for several days and have decided it was time to welcome her proper. Joe snuck to peer through a window and seen the young beauty go into the bathroom. He heard the water running as she took a shower. Giving us the signal, we all ran to an open kitchen widow. Sam crawled through then opened the door for the rest of us.

We quickly made our way down the hallway to her bedroom. We watched as she came from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Our eyes almost fell out when she dropped the towel and stood naked looking for clothes to wear.

I bolted through the bedroom door and tackled her sending her sprawling onto her bed. Clamping my hand over her mouth as Sam showed her a knife I said "Missy, you won't be needing clothes yet. We'll deide what you are going to wear. Don't scream or try to get away and we won't hurt you."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote