View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 09:03 PM   #6
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I get out of the car with my mate Throatdagger. The petite Chinese girl in front of us in her mini denim skirt and t-shirt smiles back at us, her big brown eyes seem elated to see us.

"So what seems to be the problem" I ask as Throatdagger looks across at me and smiles with a slight wink.

You explain that your car just stopped and you have no idea why. I look around to check that we here we are is completely deserted and suggest you open the hood of the car.

As you lean into the car to open up the hood lever I walk behind you and admire you legs and get a glimpse of your white panties under the short denim skirt.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote