View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 02:45 AM   #13
BetweenAngelasLegs

BetweenAngelasLegs has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I've said since I was a teen that as much as I abhor real life non-consensual sex of any kind, that as long as I couldn't have prevented the assault and can't do anything about it now, that I enjoy reading or hearing about it, and using the information of a real-life sexual assault to feed my own fantasies.
I hope I'm not getting too much into specifics here; however, when I was very young I used to deny any possibility that hearing about sexual assault could arouse me. I was probably dimly aware that it might be something that could turn me on, but I tried my best to deny those feelings.

However, when I was around age 22 or so, I was in grad school (won't say which school), and I became aware that a serial rapist was attacking women around campus. For the first little while, I continued to try to deny any sense that this could or ever would turn me on. However, this changed around the third attack that I read about in the campus newspaper. For the first time, I made the decision to allow my penis to respond to the news of the attack.

And it was, indeed, a very conscious decision. Ordinarily an erection would be something quite involuntary, especially at that age. However, I knew that I had, prior to that point, been suppressing any sexual arousal at the thought of rape, and I made the conscious decision to no longer suppress it.

And, of course, my penis became very erect at the thought of a fellow student being raped close to campus. It was one of the most intense erections that I have ever had, and even after masturbating, my erection returned nearly as intense after just a few minutes. I ended up masturbating many, many times over the next couple of days before my sexual arousal regarding this student's rape finally subsided.

No rape in the news has ever affected me quite as intensely since then, but certain kinds of rape in the news definitely do turn me on. As with others posting in this thread, it is only certain kinds of rape news that seems to turn me on. Anything involving death or serious/permanent injury definitely destroys any sense of sexual arousal for me. But if the woman appears to have survived with minimal physical injuries, that can still be a big turn on for me.

Last edited by BetweenAngelasLegs; 04-16-2014 at 03:23 AM.
BetweenAngelasLegs is offline   Reply With Quote