View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've said since I was a teen that as much as I abhor real life non-consensual sex of any kind, that as long as I couldn't have prevented the assault and can't do anything about it now, that I enjoy reading or hearing about it, and using the information of a real-life sexual assault to feed my own fantasies.

Without getting into any specific real-life rape examples (since I believe that discussing real rapes is against board rules), any kind of the mildest grope or harassment, up to wild public sexual humiliation, can be arousing to me and something to feed my fantasies; but not real brutal physical violence.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote