View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:09 PM   #39
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
I honestly don't think I could grope some woman on a bus or train. I'd be totally unlucky and get the one that screams for help etc.

I think perverts like this are wierd as fuck, they are brave enough to cop a feel in a public place but often (not every groper of course) are to scared to talk to girls and date them. There's this kid at my uni who's weird as fuck and he's a total loser. He groped some woman in the lift not long after he'd started, and loads of girls say he follows them around etc. All the girls i'm friends with are either afraid of him, digusted by him or pity him.

I agree that guys who go around with the intention of groping women are nasty sicko's. But a guy who has just happens to have the opportunity and takes advantage of me... ummmm the situation, makes me so fuckin' horny

And I also have found that a lot of groping goes on where there is a lot of drinking crowded night clubs, wild parties, concerts...
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote