View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 08:09 AM   #23
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
This kind of thing happens to me a fair bit. Living in London I use the underground to get around and on a packed carrage I will invairabley be felt up or touched in some way.

However although this isn't the nice kind of attention that girls like I will admit to being turned on by it quite alot.

But just a note to the guys....don't try it with just any girl....you might get a slap....at best

x
I live in a big city, but in another part of the world and the same happens. Though, not every time. Sometimes when I take the bus, and it's packed tighter than sardines, nothing will happen. Then, there's other times when multiple guys decide to get handsy. Most of the time though........I honestly get turned on by it......except for when the guys do wierder stuff, like trying to stick a finger up my bum. That, I do not like in any situation. Hell, if you want to do anything to my ass, then fucking GRAB it. I always enjoy a good grope.^_^

Also, I don't know if it's due to the city or guys around here..........but most the gropers tend to be older men. I'm 25 and have never had anyone around my age try and grope me in a bus or some such. Then again, I hardly see anyone around my age riding the bus.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote