Thread: Sleep Rape
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There was a time in my life when I was rather into this. It was when I was in college, living with my then girlfriend (now wife) and I liked to play with her when she was sleeping. My goal was always to get her aroused without waking her. I started slow and waited until she was clearly in REM sleep and dreaming. I brought her to orgasm a couple of times. I even managed to get her to masturbate (by placing her hand in the right spot and getting her going). I know you all must think she was really awake, but she wasn't. I would say that 9/10 tries it didn't work. I did it multiple times per week for a couple of years (crazy, eh?) and only a few times was I lucky to induce what was probably a sexual dream and then watch her bring herself to orgasm.

I know the OP probably was looking for fucking while she was asleep, but this would clearly awaken her. I did do that a lot with her waking soon after I started thrusting and then always cooperating.

I have a very understanding wife.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote