View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 11:42 PM   #574
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sinn Fein suspended him from the party, they have absolutely no say in whether he stays or goes as an MP though. MPs are elected, not selected. The can defect to another party, or decide half way through a parliamentary term to become independent.

MPs that do this usually end up getting binned at the next general election any way. There is also a process by which the electorate can sack their MP, but I can't recall off hand exactly how this works. I think there is a sort of impeachment process.

Of course, if Sinn Fein really wanted to ensure he went, I'm sure there was some one handy to have a "quiet word".

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote