View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My husband and I are all but divorced despite sharing a house. We've reached an agreement; he lives his own life and I live mine. We almost never see each other anymore.

As I come in with a load of groceries I have no idea that I'm not completely alone in the house. I think nothing of the garage door; that thing hasn't closed right since winter storms shoved it out of alignment with the frame.

I am 28, a library clerk and part-time student, Hispanic-looking with dark skin and long black hair. My eyes are brown. I only have modest tites, but my yellow sundress shows them off to full advantage. My sisters or girlfriends might come over for some drinks later, so I have to get ready and clean up!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote