View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Even as I was forced onto the sofa by these thugs, my mind was in overdrive. By now it was clear that there was no escape. I was facing gang rape. I would be stripped, groped, assaulted, humiliated by five young men in my own home. Of that I was certain. Their lewd comments as they exposed more and more of my body, their filthy hands slithering up my thighs and mauling my breasts, their hot breath and sweaty bodies as they pinned me onto the sofa -all this convinced me of what lay in store.

But what I didn't want was to be beaten up. I didn't want to die. Desperately I started thinking of ways to survive. I realised that to save my life I would do anything. Anything. Even the sort of depraved acts that a preacher's wife could never imagine in her worst nightmares.

One of the gang, the leader I think, had put a song on the CD. He yanked me to my feet, and told me to take off his clothes. Could this be my way to avoid the worst? Perhaps he wanted me for himself only. Perhaps, even now, I would be spared the awful fate of a gang rape. I decided to play along. In truth, I had no option. He had already ripped off what remained of my blouse and my bra, and rucked my skirt up around my waist, exposing my ass to his leering, cheering mates.

Now his fingers were probing my most intimate crevices, while his tongue flickered around my nipples. I felt a surge of something worse than fear. It was arousal - such a pang of arousal as I had never felt with my timid, tame preacher husband. I felt disgusted with myself for it. With trembling fingers I unzipped his slacks and pulled them down, as he had demanded. Now something hard and large was pressing into my stomach. I struggled to free myself, but his hands gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me even tighter.

Thiis, surely, was the moment when he would tell his mates to exit the house and leave him to ravish me by himself. That was his plan, wasn't it?
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote