View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 02:48 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 5
Family Reunion

The police were watching the twins house after Caroline came back and likely found my little note. Police officers were talking about it on their scanner. Why don't more people use these things? I knew it was only a matter of time before the police stopped watching the house. They had other places to be after all. I can easily wait and play with Catherine until she is reunited with her sister.

In the meantime I had a more pressing problem. A black van sat unmoving day after day near the old farmhouse. It wasn't there before I moved into it. To the average person it looked like the van was parked near another house, but I knew better. Cops. I figured they were doing this because they had no evidence. They are going to have a rude awakening when I let them know I'm onto them. Slowly I approached the van. A man was inside in the driver's seat.

"You're spying on me."

The man twitched, startled at my arrival. "What?"

"You're spying on me. I know what you're doing. Keep it up and I'll go to the media. I'm sure my story will make a few headlines."

"You've got it all wrong, kid. We're here to assist the elderly."

"Oh that's a load of bull. Where is this elderly person? Why are you in the van if you need to assist someone?"

"Kid I'm telling you."

"Oh I bet I know who you are. You're with the feds right? Trying to catch me doing something huh? Well it won't work! You have no jurisdiction over me!"

"Ok slow down...you think I'm with the feds like FBI or something?"

"Yeah. You have a black van and you’re wearing a black suit and I bet in that black van is a black device that allows you to somehow listen to what I’m talking about."

I heard a crack behind me. Someone had stepped on a branch. Did they sneak up behind me? I whirled around and saw a pretty sexy girl with long brown hair.

"So the van is here because we need people to help take care of my grandparents."

"Oh. I'm...I'm sorry. I just saw something on Facebook and this van looked exactly the same so I freaked. Today's an off day. I'm not normally like this."

"Understandable I guess. I once saw on Facebook a story about black eyed kids and couldn't sleep for two days. Would have probably been longer but after the second day I found out black contact lenses exist. I'm Tina by the way..."

Tina, she had such a nice lovely name. She told me she didn't live with her grandparents, just came by often. She appeared to be defensive towards me, so I decided not to ask about where she lived. After I told her about my parents and the "unintentional self defense" deaths of my aunt and uncle she warmed up to me. Suddenly to her my paranoia made sense after what I'd been through. I couldn't kidnap her from here though. The workers would see me or even her grandparents might if they were still mobile. I decided to say goodbye to Tina for now. She will be a victim after I acquire Caroline to play with!

It was a dark, gloomy night. I had scouted the house earlier that day and saw no police presence anywhere around the neighborhood. I crept slowly toward Caroline's house under her bedroom window. Like before, I pushed up on the frame. Unlike before, the window was locked. According to Catherine, a key to the house was kept underneath a plant by the backdoor. I had "persuaded" her to tell me. She hasn't caught on yet that I'm bluffing about killing her.

The key was right where Catherine said it would be. I quietly slipped through the back door and saw a nasty sight. They installed an alarm system since I had been here! At first I panicked but then realized the alarm system wasn't even turned on! Oh what a fool! What a foolish fool! How fortuitous! Caroline probably recently got the system and forgot to use it! That explains why the police were no longer watching the house.

I tiptoed through the dark, dark house toward Caroline's room. The door was silent as I slowly inched my way in. She breathed just like her sister did that night I took her, slowly in and out. Slowly and quietly I made my way over to the bed and loomed over Caroline. Unlike her sister, she immediately snapped awake when I put the cloth soaked with chloroform over her beautiful face. Moaning, she struggled to get my hands off as the chloroform slowly made her fall into a deeper sleep. She gave one final whimper and then her body went limp. I wondered if she looked the same as her sister naked. I stripped her of her clothes. They did indeed look similar! Both sisters interestingly had a birthmark near one of their nipples but at different places. Catherine's birthmark was near the right nipple and Caroline's was near her left. Well at least it would be easy to tell them apart!

It was going to take a while for Caroline to wake up. I was in no hurry. After I saw her naked I just had to have her. She would probably feel so much shame when I told her I fucked her in her own bed! My hands groped all over her body. Mmmm, I wonder what her pussy tastes li...

*thump*

I froze with my tongue hanging out about to lick Caroline's hot pussy...that noise...someone else was in the house, but who? I slowly exited the room and heard the screen door at the front of the house slam shut. Caroline must have had a friend over who fled the house after realizing what I was doing. It wasn't worth chasing the friend. I had Caroline in my clutches and could "persuade" her to tell me about her friend. It was a shame that I couldn't fuck Caroline in her own bed, but I couldn't risk it. I quickly took Caroline away from her home and left a little present behind. A note that told everyone who was here.

The Hunter

"Oh FUCK, Caroline! Please leave her alone! Please let us go! I won't tell anyone I swear!"

"Now now Catherine, that isn't any way to behave! We're at a family reunion right now. The reunion of you and your sister once she wakes up! What activities should we do for this I wonder?"

"Please no please just let us go we won't say anything!"

"Oh neither of you are going anywhere. I brought you both here...to play...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote