View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 09:49 PM   #14
flipflop

flipflop is infamous around these partsflipflop is infamous around these parts
Default Chapter 12

As Liz lay on the bed, sobbing and trying to recover from what had just happened to her, Dave was recovering from his own bout of borderline hysteria. While his emotional response to the situation had manifested itself as nausea, as opposed to Liz’s screaming, it was no less intense for him, and caused just as much psychological pain.

Returning to the car, he continued to emotionally beat himself up for not being able to come up with a plan for how to save his wife from being raped. Carpenter would have been pleased to know the extent to which this was messing with Dave’s emotions.

Getting back into the driver’s seat, Dave picked up his phone and whispered to Liz. He told her how sorry he was that he couldn’t save her and in response, Liz whispered back how humiliated she was by what she had been forced to do, and begged him not to hate her.

Dave reassured her that he would never blame her for what happened that night. Then, while the conversation paused momentarily (while they each gathered their respective thoughts) the man who had been responsible for choking Liz into unconsciousness in the parking lot, suddenly climbed onto the bed. As he positioned himself between her legs, the brief phone silence between Dave and Liz was suddenly broken by the sound of Liz screaming, once again! “No! Oh no, please! No! NOOOOOOOO!”,shrieked Liz!

The second ex-con had been a former robbery accomplice of Carpenter’s. His name was Brad Anderson. He was a large man, bigger than Carpenter, and most people were scared of him just because of his size. He was 6’7” and weighed nearly 300 pounds and he was strong as an ox.
His nickname was ‘Bad’, and he had earned it on the night of the Kmart robbery, 22 years earlier.

While Dave was chasing Carpenter on foot, Anderson was driving the getaway car away from the location from which Carpenter had fled. After leading three squads on a lengthy vehicle chase, it took all three officers and a K-9 to subdue Anderson. During the scuffle, two of the officers ended up with broken noses, courtesy of Anderson’s fists. After that, his nickname stuck and from that day forward, the only person who ever call him by his given name, was his mother.

As Anderson positioned himself between her legs, she flailed to the extent she could (which wasn’t much due to the shackles and handcuffs). Unable to resist physically, she had been compensating for it by screaming.

As his massive fingers dug into her thighs, he pushed them wider, in oder for Liz to more easily accommodate his greater girth. Then, with the head of his cock poised against her slit, he slammed his hips forward and slid his dick deep into Liz in one, violent thrust!

In spite of Liz’s unwillingness to accept him inside her, her cunt was allowed relatively easy access to him, after having already been violated by Carpenter. As he pushed inside her, as far as he could go, Liz screamed and pleaded for him to stop.

Anderson was well endowed and his massive cock was far more than Liz could handle, especially since she was not sexually aroused. As he pushed harder, forcing his cock as deep as it would go, Liz screamed “Oh my God! Stop! Stop! Oh please stop! You’re hurting me! Oh God! Oh God. It hurts!

Anderson had been eager to fuck Liz, since he first grabbed her in the parking lot and it was not his style to do anything that didn’t involve brute force. True to that personality trait, he immediately began pounding Liz with hard, vicious trusts, causing his cock to slam into her cervix with each, penetrating stroke, sending sharp, percing bolts of pain through her pelvis and she began to emit loud, agonizing moans!

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” Liz groaned. “Stop! Stop! You’re too b-b-big! Please! P-p-please stop hurting me!” she wailed.

Suddenly, after a brief pause from at the conclusion of the Nirvana song, the radio came back to life and filled Daves car with the sound of the second song that Carpenter had requested. Almost in perfect synch with what was happening in the cabin, the words from Willie D. filled the inside of Daves’ SUV.

“I stick my dick in, and I watch you. One second later I got you Doin’ like this, doin’ like that. My dick's big, it's fuckin’ up yo cat. Fuck me! Fuck me!” The offensive rap song droned on for another verse, all the while, Liz could be heard groaning and grunting in agony as Willie D’s voice kept repeating the chorus “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Suddenly, as Liz screamed, in one loud, final, agonizing shriek, just before she passed out, the station suddenly went to static. It appeared that he FCC had been monitoring the airwaves and had pulled the pin on Willie D.

Then, in almost perfect synchronization, Anderson could he heard through the phone “Oh you you sweet bitch! I wish you were awake to feel my cum shooting inside you! Then, he groaned and collapsed on top of her.

Suddenly, Carpenter’s voice could be heard over the cellphone, over the heavy breathing of Anderson…”too bad your bitch wife passed out, asshole. If she hadn’t, she would have been telling you how big his cock is and how deep it was inside her. Don’t think she’s ever had one that big before”.

Continuing, Carpenter said, “You should see how much cum is running out of this bitch. I bet you wish some of it was yours, don’t you?”

Dave’s face was ashen as he heard Carpenter’s description. As he fought back tears of his own, he let his anger take over. It was the only thing keeping him upright. Then in a controlled voice, Dave said, “You’re dead! I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth. And when I find you”, Dave continued (with a deadly, calm, unwavering voice) “you…are…dead!”
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote