View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #11
flipflop

flipflop is infamous around these partsflipflop is infamous around these parts
Default Chapter 9

Liz had been back on the phone with Dave for roughly ten minutes. He had done a good job of keeping her calm and reassuring her that she'd be okay, when suddenly, she started to scream!

"No! No!" she shrieked. "Stay away from me!" Her screams into the headset mike were almost deafening to Dave.

"No! No Plleae don't kill me!" Suddenly, almost as panic-stricken as Liz, Dave yelled into the phone "Liz! Liz! What's happening?"

Screaming into the headset Liz cried "He's coming towards me with his knife! No! No! PLEASE!" STOP!"

"Oh my God!" thought Dave. "It was all a sick game! We did everything they told us to do, promising he wouldn't kill her if we did, then he makes me listen to my wife getting murdered anyway?" Dave was nearly ready to vomit when suddenly, he heard Liz's voice again.

"Stop it! No! Stop it!" Suddenly he yelled into the phone "Liz! Liz! What's going on?" Suddenly Dave heard Carpenter's voice over the phone, "c'mon lady. You heard your husband. Tell him what I'm doing!"

"Oh my God, he's c-c-cutting open my shirt. No. Stop it!" then Dave heard Carpenter's voice. "Oh those are nice baby".

"No stop it! Oh my God! Dave! He's ripping off my bra!"

"Oh baby", said Carpenter's voice. "Those taste good. Tell him what I'm doing, bitch!"

Liz was crying again as she stammered the description of what Carpenter was doing to her. "Oh m-m-my God, Dave! He's licking my b-b-breasts. Oh God! Please stop that!"

Dave couldn't believe what ws happening. This was supposed to be his one weekend of fun and enjoyment with the guys. A chance to unwind and relax, and suddenly here he was, sitting alone in his car, forced to listen to his wife being sexually assaulted.

He tried to focus on the hideous music on the radio. Anything to drown out Liz's voice. Then he heard her screaming again, "Ouch! Ouch!" shrieked Liz. Oh God stop it. Your hurting me!"

"Tell him bitch!" Carpenter's voice said in the background." Tell him!"

Crying louder, Liz yelled "Oh Dave, it hurts! He's biting my nipples. Oh God! He's hurting me"

Between Liz's cries, Dave could hear Carpenter's voice. "Oh yeah baby. Your tits taste so good! I wanna chew your fuckin' nipples right off!"

"Ow! Owwwwww!" screamed Liz. Suddenly, as Carpenter bit too hard he broke the skin. As several drops of blood appeared at the base of her nipple, Liz shrieked even louder, "oh my God! I'm bleeding! I'm bleeding!"

It was an inconsequential amount of blood, but Liz had a very low pain threshold and the sight of blood coming from her nipple scared her beyond reason.

"Relax bitch! Its barely three drops" said Carpenter. "Your wife sure screams a lot", he said. Loud enough for Dave to hear.

Having to listen to what was happening o Liz, helpless to do anything to stop it, was bad enough. But forcing Liz to describe what was happening to her, in detail, was worse. Dave couldn't believe what a sick, demented, bastard he was.

And as bad as this all was, Dave's 'cop brain' told him that 'it was going to be much worse before it was over.

Having stopped biting her nipples now, the pain that Carpenter was inflicting upon Liz suddenly subsided. Her painful screams had stopped, for the time being, and had been replaced by quiet whimpering.

As he used his tongue to clean the blood from her breast, Carpenter lifted his head from her chest and asked somebody to bring him a beer. Hearing Carpenter ask for a beer was the first indication Dave had that there was alcohol present. That realization increased his level of concern, for all the obvious reasons.

While Carpenter took a momentary break to gulp down the beer and wash Liz's blood from his mouth, Liz suddenly quieted down.

"What's happening, Liz?" Dave whispered. "He d-d-drinking a beer" she whispered back to her husband.

Then before Dave could ask Liz any more questions, Carpenter was suddenly back along side the bed.

"Did you miss me, baby?" Carpenter asked mockingly. Dave heard Carpenter talking to her again and his rage resumed it's slow boil

"Damn! He didn't leave her alone long enough for me to ask her hardly anything. But I guess that was the point " Dave thought. "Keep her off balance. Don't give her (or me) a chance to think".

Standing over the bed, looking down at her, Carpenter asked her if she was hungry. " it's way past dinner time and I know you haven't had anything to eat" Dave heard him say.

Liz stopped whimpering long enough to say "no!". The tone in her voice was less than polite.

"What the hell?" wondered Dave. "He wants to give her something to eat??". As his brain worked to connect the dots, he suddenly heard Liz screaming again.

"No!"shrieked Liz. "No! Please don't make me do that!" then he heard Carpenter's voice, in the background, "open your mouth bitch! I'm gonna feed this to you!"

Instantly Dave knew what was happening and he closed his eyes and grimaced as he visualized what Carpenter was about to make Liz do!

"Tell him what's happening, bitch!" demanded Carpenter. Tell him...now!"

"Oh my God, Dave. He's trying to make me take his p-p-penis in my mouth! Oh God please help me!".

Liz did not like sucking cock, even under the best of circumstances. She had refused to do it for him during all their years of marriage, no matter how much he had tried to persuade her. She even refused to call it a cock. She only used the word penis. Even under these circumstances Liz was too dignified to deviate from that standard.

The fact that she was still sticking to her puritanical views on sex, made Dave realize that she still had the will to fight.

"Open your mouth you fuckin' bitch!" yelled Carpenter! "No!" screamed Liz.

"Atta girl, Liz! Keep resisting" thought Dave. Then, suddenly he had an idea. Whispering into his phone, he said "Liz. Can you hear me?" Liz stopped screaming, long enough to whisper back, “Y-y-yes!”
“Okay”, whispered Dave. “Listen carefully. When he puts it in your mouth, bite it! Bite it hard and latch on with your teeth as hard as you can and don’t let go!” Liz listened carefully and cringed at the thought of what Dave was suggesting. She didn't want to take it in her mouth. But she knew he was right!” “Okay”, she whispered back. I-I-I’ll do it!”

“Good girl” said Dave.

Suddenly one of Carpenters co-horts walked over to the bed and whispered in Carpenter’s ear. Both Liz and Dave had forgotten that Carpenter had Liz’s handset on speaker. So even though Carpenter couldn’t make out the whispering conversation over the sounds of Liz’s resistance, his three friends heard every word.

As his friend walked away from the bed, Carpenter turned towards him and said “Thanks man! I owe ya’”. Then, grabbing a handful of Liz’s hair he looked into her eyes and said “Now listen up, you fuckin bitch! If you have any ideas about biting my cock, you better get those out of your head, right now! If I feel so much as one tooth on my dick”, he paused.

Then, holding his knife up in front of her face he continued “I’ll cut your fuckin’ tits off and then slit your God damn throat! Do you understand?” Liz nodded silently. “That’s good!”

Then standing up, long enough to remove his pants and briefs, Carpenter climbed on top of Liz and straddled her chest. As his hairy, sweaty ass pressed her tits flat against her body, he positioned his cock near her mouth and said “open you mouth, baby! It’s time for Dinner!”

Last edited by flipflop; 07-01-2014 at 10:24 AM.
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote