View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #5
flipflop

flipflop is infamous around these partsflipflop is infamous around these parts
Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4

As Carpenter pulled the van onto the gravel road, leading to the cabin, he yelled back to his rear passengers and said "okay. We're here. Somebody jump out and chain the driveway gate behind me."

As he pulled the van forward,he waited while one of the rear passengers opened the cargo door and exited the van. Then as Carpenter watched him in the side view mirror, as he chained the gate, he waited for him to get back into the van and headed the rest of the way down the gravel road. As he pulled up to the cabin, he said "okay. Let's get her inside.

While his three compatriots hoisted Liz up in the air and carried her flailing, squirming body into the cabin, Carpenter grabbed a black athletic bag from the front seat. As he carried it towards the cabin, he suddenly thought back to the day, over 20 tears ago, when he had exited a car with a similar black athletic bag, as he fled from Officer Miller.

That bag held stolen narcotics and thousands of dollars in cash. This bag while it held no money, would be just as valuable to Carpenter, before the night was over.

Walking inside the cabin, he shut the door behind him and locked. It. As he walked into the main living area, he saw the other three men holding up a struggling, squirming Liz
"Let's take her into the bedroom", he said.

Once in the bedroom, they tossed her down onto the bed. Then, as she lay on her back, doing her now familiar squirm and thrash, Carpenter removed a fairly large Buck knife from the holster of his belt.

He smiled as he looked at it because, technically, carrying a knife was a violation of his parole. But considering that what he was planning to do to Liz would put him back in prison for the rest of his life, if he ever got caught, the possession of the knife seemed like a laughable concern. However, Carpenter knew, that the chances of him getting caught, we're next to none.

Moving towards the bed, he rolled her onto her stomach and solicited some assistance from one of his comrades.

"Hold her arms while I cut the duct tape", he said. A few seconds later one of the other ex-cons was kneeling next to her and holding her arms.

Then, pointing to the black athletic bag, he motioned towards one of the other men and said. " bring me that pair of handcuffs in the bag".

As he took the handcuffs from him, Carpenter smiled at the irony of the situation. The last time he had seen Officer Miller, it was Carpenter who was wearing handcuffs. " How appropriate" he thought that he should now be putting them on the wife of the man who had sent him back to prison.

As he sliced through the duct tape on her wrists, he directed his friend to extend her arms up over her head.

Then, quickly rolling her onto her back, they positioned her hands so they were extending up, on either side, of one of the brass spindles on the headboard. Then, applying the handcuffs, Carpenter methodically clicked then closed and, much like her husband had done years earlier, used the tip of a pen to double lock them.

Her arms were now in a much more comfortable position for Liz, as it was less restrictive for her shoulders. However, her moment if calmness was short lived as she quickly resumed her thrashing and muffled screaming.

As Carpenter watched her squirming on the bed, he gave her a thorough head-to-toe assessment. Since that day, five weeks earlier, when he had seen Dave and determined that this woman was his wife, he had been stalking her every move, to enable him to get to this point.

However, in that time, he had never been this close to her. He had already seen that she had a cute face (especially for a woman who was just past 50). But from this vantage point, he could see that she had a much better body than he thought.

She was wearing a form-fitting black, pullover shirt that hugged her upper body very nicely. She had a blazer on over it, but even with that he could see that she had a nice little set of tits. He estimated about 34B, or so.

He'd already seen how nicely her dress slacks hugged her ass, and decided that, "this bitch has a pretty nice package, especially for a woman of her age".

As he smiled at her, his warped brain rationalized that it was actually her and her husband's fault that she was in this predicament.

"First" he reasoned, "if this bitch's fuckin' husband hadn't arrested me, and sent me back to prison, I wouldn't need to get revenge.

"Second", he rationalized, "If he hadn't married such a nice attractive woman, I would have shot him instead. But now" he thought, as he looked intensely at Liz, "because she's a nice lookin' woman, with a decent body, she's going to have to get raped."

"If you had only married somebody else", he thought. "We wouldn't have to do this to you. So I guess, if you really think about it, this is your fault, bitch!".

Stepping back from the bed, he picked up the athletic bag from the floor and reached inside. Then, removing two sets of leg shackles, he walked back to the bed and recruited his friend to help him again.

Then, handing him one set of shackles, he said "when I cut the tape on her legd, attach this to her ankle.then, attach the other end to the foot of the bed frame".

As Carpenter cut the rape, each man quickly grabbed an ankle and, within seconds, she was secured to the bed, spread eagle.

Now, with Liz completely helpless and with no chance of escape, Carpenter stood up and left her lying there blindfolded and gagged.

Then, heading towards the bedroom door he walked out into the hallway and motioned the other three men to accompany him. Then closing Liz inside the bedroom, he said "C'mon guys! Let's have a beer."
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote