View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:28 AM   #4
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19
Default Strict Social Services: The Lesbian Rape Of Missy

Chapter 2b

Karen knelt down behind Missy, careful to avoid the sharp stones, seeing Missy's body trembling in fear. She tapped on Missy's back, "such a good little slut Missy." She placed the head of the cock against Missy's vagina, the hole now red and swollen from the previous rape, still dried with blood from the loss of her virginity. It was still too small for the large cock, especially with the deformity. She pushed hard, a scream tore from Missy's lips as her body was lurched forward, the glass tearing her unprotected breasts, her vagina tore as the thick cock buried inside.

Missy didn't know what was worse, the glass slicing into her hanging breasts or the rape of her pussy by the deformed dildo. She was shoved forward, the chain finally stopping her forward movement, but not before her breasts were scraped along the broken glass, the sharp edges slashing her skin. The worse part was when a piece of glass raked across one of her nipples, feeling like it was slicing into the center of her being. But the pain between her legs was equally excruciating, her vagina so small, still sore from the first rape and now the larger dildo was tearing her flesh. She felt Karen shoving with her hips, grunts coming from her lips as she put as much force behind each thrust. The head of the dildo was bad enough the knot was the worst. She felt her lips tearing as the strange deformity pushed its way into her tight pussy brutally. Even once inside her vagina it continued to stretch her pussy walls in directions that were not intended, each thrust inside her more painful then the last.

Karen put her hands on Missy's hips, drawing her back on the bloodied dildo. She loved the screams that she drew out of her mouth, each time more brutal then the last, each time shoving in deeper. Missy would always remember her first rape, the first dildo that took her virginity. Karen twisted her hips, making the knot turn inside Missy. "How do you like your rape Missy?" She pulled back until only the head was trapped by her pussy, then pushed in hard, sinking the full length of the dildo in her, tearing her pussy apart.

Missy was sobbing now, her body wracked in pain, feeling like she was going to die, her breasts and vagina torn brutally.

Karen kept fucking her with the dildo for ten more minutes, huffing and puffing behind her until Julia got behind her, playing with her clit just as she had done to her, making her cum, the final thrust into Missy burrowing the dildo so deep inside her that she finally fainted, relieved of any further pain. Karen pulled out, smiling as she looked down at Missy, her breasts covered in cuts and blood, her pussy swollen and torn. "That was good!"

Karen helped Missy up from the bed, Julia leaving, satisfied at the rape of Missy. "Let me help you to the bathroom," seeing Missy barely able to walk. She smiled when she saw her tits, covered in blood, tiny puncture wounds and scratches covering her once beautiful breasts. She knew that they would heal quickly, none of them serious punctures, most just scratches on the surface. Her breasts would be ready for more torture in a couple of days. Karen slipped off her clothes, pulling Missy into the shower, her body weak, unable to do anything but submit.

Karen washed Missy, a river of red water on the shower floor. "Spread your legs," she ordered Missy, picking up the hose extension from the wall. "Bow your legs out like a good girl and I'll clean out your pussy."

It hurt when the water sprayed her breasts, stinging the open wounds. Her body was so weak, barely able to stand, the pain was worse between her legs, her pussy feeling like she was ruined for life. She looked down, her lips still pushed back, red and swollen. She saw the nozzle of the hose, afraid it would hurt almost as much as the dildo did. "Please be gentle," she begged Karen, "it hurts down there." She didn't expect much sympathy but she had to try, her body nearly ruined.

"Don't cry Missy, I'll take care of you. You'll just have to remember to obey me. If you don't we will have to hurt you. You don't want to force me to hurt you again, do you?" They always did that with the young girls, making them responsible for their own pain. She was always surprised how the girls fell for it, willing to do anything to avoid any more pain, a fact that Karen would soon test as soon as she cleaned up Missy.

Missy knew that she couldn't take any more pain, anything was better then that. She bowed her legs out, cringing in pain as the cold metal nozzle began to push between her battered lips, pushing inside her vagina. At least the water was warm, lubricating and soothing her inner walls, abused by the thick dildoes that had raped her.

Karen finished washing Missy, finally turning her around, her hands pulling apart her cheeks. She slapped her ass. "Don't clench your cheeks on me," she ordered her, feeling Missy quickly relaxing her muscles, Karen able to run up and down the crack of Missy's ass. "You have a nice ass Missy," teasing a finger over her anus, feeling the tiny hole spasm as she touched it. "Hold still now," Karen applying pressure to the wet hole until her finger was suddenly engulfed in the hot depths of Missy's rectum, a gasp of pain escaping from Missy's lips. "That's not so bad is it," her finger massaging the clenching muscle.

Missy could only stand there and suffer the rude fondling of her anus, her legs spread wide, easing the penetration of her most intimate hole. She feared any further punishment, willing to do anything to prevent it. "OOOHH," she moaned in pain another finger joined the first, spreading her tiny hole too wide, painfully stretching the taut skin.

"Yes, such a tight little asshole Missy," continuing to finger her anus. "We must have it nice and clean," her fingers turning inside Missy, still only into her rectum up to her knuckles. She turned off the shower, handing Missy a towel, the material harsh. "Dry yourself off."

Missy rubbed her body gently with the towel; even then it was painful, the towel almost feeling like sandpaper, especially when she rubbed it over her breasts. She finished drying herself, Karen leading her back to the bed. She put her wrists together, Karen slipping a pair of leather straps around each wrist, a metal ring connecting them tightly together.

"Get into bed, I will be back in the morning to put some ointment on your wounds," slamming and locking the door behind her, the room suddenly plunged into darkness.

Missy sobbed, her body still hurting painfully from the brutal rape, her breasts stinging from the open cuts on them. Still it only took her about twenty minutes to go to sleep, exhausted from the terrible ordeal.

Missy felt the soft hand touching her, her eyes still closed, almost afraid of opening them. She was hoping that she was dreaming but the pain in her body was real, a grim reminder of her painful rape. She slowly opened her eyes, seeing Karen sitting on the bed next to her, her hand running sensuously over her stomach.

"Good morning Missy. Such a lovely body you have, I can't seem to get enough of it. You don't mind, do you?" She let her hand run down her stomach lower, touching the edge of her pubic hair.

Missy could only mumble no afraid of offending her, her touch gentle now, not as it was before. She pulled her bound wrists up, above her head, giving Karen complete access to her body.

Karen picked up the jar of salve, the metal screw top opening noisily. "I have some salve that I will put on the cuts on your breasts. It works miraculously. It will heal them quickly and keep them from getting infected. They are too lovely to harm permanently though I do love the thought of punishing them again." She laughed, seeing the look on Missy's face, knowing that she couldn't stop her from doing whatever she wanted to her. She dipped two fingers into the salve, moving up to one of Missy's large breasts. Her other hand cradled the heavy tit, hefting it upward as it offering it to her.

Her nipple hardened quickly to the touch of Karen's finger on it, the cool salve and smooth touch of Karen exciting it. Karen's finger plucked at her nipples, fingers on each side of it, sliding up and down the long nipple as if she was masturbating a cock, sliding along on the slick salve. It felt too good, Missy's body on edge, waiting, almost expecting the pain to begin instantly. But it didn't, Karen rubbing the salve over her breast, paying special attention to the cuts, touching gently without hurting.

Karen enjoyed massaging Missy's ample breasts, running her hand over the slippery skin, paying special attention to her nipples, each time plucking them into even greater hardness, pulling on them, stretching the brown tips.

Karen could see that Missy was getting aroused by her fingers, pinching the tips harder, Missy arching up her back pushing the aroused nipples into her hands. She didn't even seem to mind her pinching harder, moaning slightly. "So my little slut likes her tits played with. Spread your legs for me and I will play with your pussy," she ordered Missy.

Missy couldn't resist, her young body aroused by the older woman, her touch even gentle, not like the cruel rape they had inflicted on her. She let her legs spread, Karen pushing out on her thighs, urging them farther apart. She couldn't wait for her to touch her, craving the gentle touch of her hand. She didn't have to wait long, Karen moving her hand down over her stomach, stopping when she felt her bush.

"Cute little bush, do you shave your pussy for the boys?" She pulled on the hairs, pulling them out, seeing Missy lifting her ass up from the bed to escape the pain as the hairs were tore painfully from her body. She let her hand run up the inside of her thighs, pushing out on them, forcing them to spread wider. "Spread real wide my little slut and maybe I will play with that pretty pussy and make you cum." She slapped one silky thigh, seeing Missy straining to spread her legs.

Her legs were spread too far already, Karen making her spread wider, the sharp slap on her tender skin forcing her to obey. Her breasts rose and fell, breathing hard, her nipples hard and swollen, glistening in the light, her body aroused. She felt Karen's fingers rub gently up and down one thigh, each time moving to the vee of her legs but stopping short of actually touching her pussy. She turned her body, hoping to driver her pussy into the fingers but Karen could see her movement, moving away each time, teasing her.

"Keep that ass down on the bed and I will take care of your pussy." First she had to get more comfortable. She slowly removed her blouse, arching her back, sticking her tits out as she saw Missy watching her. She reached behind her, unsnapping the bra, letting it slide down her arms, her breasts jiggling slightly as they were released from the confines of the bra. She let the skirt slip to the floor, the zipper sliding down quickly, standing in her panties. Her pussy was wet, something that Missy would have to take care of.

Missy began to get scared when Karen stripped off her clothes. Would she fuck her again like before, raping her tender pussy with the cruel dildoes? She seemed to have changed since last time, gentler, less cruel. Was it because Julia wasn't there, or was she really just teasing her, making her docile until she was ready to take her brutally again ? "What are you going to do?" She was almost afraid to ask.

"If I'm going to make your pussy feel good, you're going to have to do the same thing to me." She let her hand slide down over her naked breasts, sliding down the front of her panties, one finger slipping between her lips, her panties highlighting her puffy lips. "If you aren't good, I'm going to have to whip your pretty pussy lips," she laughed, gripping them between her fingers, pinching the tight skin, Missy jumping at the unexpected cruel touch.

It hurt when she squeezed her lips, but it seem to spur Karen on to more, gripping Missy's pussy in her fingertip, twisting and pulling the delicate flesh, Missy's ass bouncing around, trying to escape the harsh fingers. She arched her ass up off the bed, Karen pulling her body up by her lips, stretching the tender skin as Missy tried to arch up to escape the cruelty.

"I like you that way Missy, your ass up in the air, your pussy spread for me. Such a good girl. Now keep your body that way," she ordered her. She slapped under her body, hitting Missy's clenched cheeks. She let her hands slide underneath, gripping the taut flesh, squeezing them, driving Missy's body up higher, her pussy arched up obscenely now.

It already began to ache, her back arched up so high, her legs beginning to tire, her sex now completely exposed. The hands returned, this time nothing to stop them, Missy naked. Her sex was the most prominent part of her body, thrust up high in the air, her legs spread, Missy legs tiring already. There was a glisten to her body, sweating from the exaggerated position she was forced into.

Karen stroked her tight abs, moving down through her bush to her split lips, her pretty pink pussy revealed. She let her fingers slip between them, feeling her moisture, knowing that she was getting wet in spite of the position she was in. Karen ran her finger up and down the slit, two fat fingers pushing apart her lips, moving up to run over her clit, feeling her shudder as she was touched so intimately. "You like that you little slut."

She couldn't help it, it felt good. It would have been better if she didn't have to arch up her body so high, but the fingers were so arousing, her pussy getting wet instantly. It was much better then the brutal rape they had subject her to last night. She wiggled her hips back and forth as the fingers rubbed over her clit, arching up even higher, feeling like her back would break, but she needed the fingers. She needed them to rub her clit harder. "Yes." She was ashamed to admit it, but also aroused, wondering how she got so excited by a woman touching her. But Karen seemed to know exactly what she wanted, to make her so aroused.

Karen stopped for a minute. "Get your ass back down on the bed. I think you are going to have to reciprocate." She saw the look in Missy's eyes as she slowly stripped off her clothes, turning towards Missy, spreading her legs, peeling back her pussy lips. "I'll show you how to eat pussy. But don't worry; I'll have my tongue in your sweet little pussy at the same time. You're going to love this. You'll never go back to boys again." She laughed as she moved toward the head of Missy's bed. "Now spread your legs real wide for me."

"No, please. I don't want to do that. I couldn't," she shouted out. She would never do such a thing, not with a woman. She refused, determined not to succumb to the lesbian advances of Karen. It was bad enough when they did things to her, she wouldn't do the same things to them.

"Oh, I think you will." Karen moved over her head, swinging her leg over the bed so that she was straddling the small bed. Her ass and pussy were just over Missy's face, the cuffs keeping her secure, unable to move. Karen bent over Missy, leaning down towards her sex, knowing that her pussy and ass cheeks were opening up, giving Missy a glimpse of where her face and tongue would soon be. She pressed her hands on the inside of Missy's thighs, pushing them out as she slid down to grab her under the knees, drawing her legs up as she felt Missy trying to tighten her muscles to stop her.

"OOOW," Missy yelled in pain, a sharp sting to the inside of her right leg. "AAAHH," another smack to the other tender thigh.

"Are you going to obey now?" Two more sharp slaps to her inner thighs was all that was needed, Missy's legs going limp, no longer fighting a useless battle. Karen spread her legs wider now, bowing out her knees, her pussy opening up as she did. "What a sweet pussy, I'm going to love your taste. Now are you ready to pleasure me with your tongue?" Karen hoped she would say no.

"Never!" While she had lost the battle with her legs, submitting to Karen spreading her open, there was no way she could make her lick her sex. It was disgusting. "Never!" She exclaimed again, adamant in her decision.

Karen smiled. She let her hand swing, her body blocking Missy's view, unaware until the sickening sound of her palm hit her directly on the pussy lips, smashing the puffy lips with a loud smack. Missy's body jerked up in pain before she could even get out the scream. But the scream did come, an ear-shattering scream that shook the room.

"EEEHHHH," Missy screamed, the sudden shock and pain as her pussy was slapped. How could she have done such a thing? From a woman no less. She should know how delicate a girl is. She didn't have much time to think, trying to close her legs but Karen holding them wide apart, another sudden and painful slap on her lips, another scream torn from her lips as her body shuddered in pain.

Three more times Karen slapped her pussy, paying special attention to hit her lips, seeing them turning pink, slightly swollen. Each time she extracted another scream from Missy's lips, each time she hit her again. She finally stopped. "Are you ready to be good? I can do this all day if you like." Karen laughed, looking back at Missy, tears running down her face as she sobbed in pain. She bent down her head, her fingers pulling back Missy's pussy lips, her tongue out. She licked her slit from one end to the other, making sure that she slowed over her tight hole. "Or would you rather I did that?"

"No more," Missy sobbed her crotch ablaze in pain from the spanking. "Don't, please don't," she cried out when she felt the wet tongue lick her pussy. She knew that if she accepted the oral ministrations of Karen, she would have to reciprocate, a thought she dreaded. "GGGODDD," but the unmistakable pleasure of her tongue was overwhelming. She pushed her hips up, the tongue running up and down her slit.

Karen pulled her head up from her crotch. "So the little girl likes her cunt eaten. Well I want you to do the same thing to me or it's another pussy spanking for you. Now get you head between my legs and lick my pussy."

Another quick slap to her pussy then the soft touch of Karen's lips and tongue on her pussy, Karen's fingers holding her open to her oral skills was the only encouragement Missy needed. Her body was confused, the pain of the pussy spanking mixed with the pleasure of the fellatio by Karen sent her mind reeling. She felt Karen lower her crotch onto her face, her tongue out, expecting the worse but resigned to the fact. She could smell her pussy as it got closer, never really having experienced it before. It wasn't a completely repulsive smell, kind of sweet, it was just the thought of what she was being forced to do. She didn't have much time to think, her crotch placed on her face, her tongue touching her wet flesh.

"Come on now Missy, lick my pussy. Maybe this will get you going." Karen moved her head down farther, her tongue running over Missy's tiny anus, feeling the muscle begin to spasm from the wet touch of her tongue. She licked it until it was wet, her finger pressing against the tiny hole, her crotch pushed hard on Missy's face. She pushed, feeling Missy's body struggle as she impaled her tiny asshole with her fat finger, sliding it into the first digit. She moved it around inside Missy, feeling her muscles trying to push it out. "Back to eating my pussy or I'll stick my whole hand up your ass." Karen pushed her face back in to Missy's pussy, her tongue sliding up and down her slit.

Missy tried to move to escape the cruel finger but to no avail, her asshole burning as the finger plunged inside her, twisting and turning as it moved around in her clenching rectum, unable to control her own muscles. She pushed her tongue into Karen's pussy, tasting her juices again, determined to make her cum quickly, wanting to end this depraved act. But she couldn't understand why it felt so good, Karen's tongue drawing out the lust in her. She tried to fight the feelings, but it didn't do any good, her hips twisting, the tongue driving her down, the finger driving her up, her body continually impaling her asshole deeper onto the finger plugged up her backside.

Karen enjoyed Missy's inexperienced tongue lapping at her pussy. They would train her better in the future, but for now it was more then adequate to make her cum. She pushed her finger deeper into Missy's asshole, plunging into the hot depths of her colon as she screwed it around, making her feel the knuckles rubbing against her clenching walls. It drove her hips up higher, Karen making her tongue rigid, waiting at the entrance of her vagina. She felt her vagina slowly open and spread over her tongue as the finger kept her pushing harder. Her vagina was so tight, even the cruel rape did little to take away the tightness. It slowly engulfed her rigid tongue.

It felt like a tiny cock fucking inside her, the tongue pushing apart her vagina. Missy continued to run her tongue up and down Karen's slit, drinking in her sweet nectar, the taste no longer foreign or bad tasting. She was beginning to enjoy the taste and power that she had, teasing at Karen's clit, feeling her move her hips trying to get the tongue back to run over the swollen clit. Karen's tongue began to feel good, too good, embarrassed to be so aroused by another woman eating her pussy. They were forcing her to become a lesbian, forcing her into the perverted pleasures that had been inflicting on her young body. She tried to fight the urges, keeping her tongue busy on Karen's wet pussy, lapping at it like a puppy dog, her mouth and face covered with her juices, the salty taste mixing in her mouth. Her backside burned from the finger that kept plunging back in, never quite stopping, continuing to force her muscles to clench on and off of the fat finger. She had to fight the urge, feeling like she was going to have a bowel movement, knowing that Karen could feel her tightening on her finger, unable to escape that finger that followed her every movement.

Karen continued to fuck her pussy with her tongue, pushing in and out of the tight hole, her fingers keeping her lips spread apart, keeping her open for her cruel oral assault. She knew that she was fighting the urges but knew it would do no good. She would continue the lesbian oral fellatio until she came, came all over her face and tongue. In the meantime, for someone that was protesting being forced to lick her pussy she was surely doing an excellent job. Maybe it was her finger in her asshole that kept her enthused, maybe it was Karen's tongue on her pussy that made her, maybe it was simply that she just liked to do it. Either way she was performing well. Karen sucked Missy's clit deep into her mouth, her finger pushing into her asshole, digging into the muscle, making Missy rise up high, driving her pussy deeper into her mouth. Missy's body was trembling, not in fear but arousal, Karen bringing her young body to a fever pitch. She wouldn't need much more to make her cum and neither would Karen. She mashed her crotch into Missy's face, pushing her hips side to side, sliding her wet pussy all over her face. But Missy's tongue followed her slit, driving up and down.

She couldn't cum like this, bound and forced to service Karen's pussy with her tongue. Not with the finger burning her backside, sliding deeper, cruelly digging into her tender backside. Now it felt like her clit was being sucked in with a vacuum cleaner, pulled out, Karen's tongue lapping back and forth over it. But there was no denying it, she was ready to cum. "OOOW," she screamed into Karen's pussy, a loud slap and the sharp pain as Karen had slapped her ass, sending a stinging through her body. That was it, the final thing that drove her over the edge. She began to cum, cum hard. Her body shook and trembled. Even more Karen came, cumming all over her face, her juices flowing down onto her lips, Missy licking at her juices with a renewed vigor as Karen reciprocated, both of them cumming together, eating each others cum as they did.

Karen lapped at Missy's pussy, soaking up her juices, feeling Missy's tongue slide up and down her slit, lapping at her clit as Karen came all over her face, pushing her sex into her face. They both continued to lick and suck as their bodies shook in ecstasy, their tongues pleasuring each other until they were satisfied. Karen climbed off Missy, untying her from the bed. She pulled Missy's naked body over towards her, cuddling her naked body, her hands still stroking her tender thighs, making her keep her legs spread for her.

Missy was sobbing now, the humiliation of being forced to perform overcoming her young body. Karen's naked body cuddling her made it worse, her hand still running up and down her thighs, ensuring that Karen continued to keep her lets spread. "That was terrible. You made me do a terrible thing," she sobbed, feeling Karen's hand move up higher towards her pussy.

Karen stroked her slit, running her finger up and down her wet pussy. "Such a lovely cunt lapper you are Missy. Are you sure you're not a lesbian? You eat pussy like you've been doing it all your life." Karen laughed as Karen cried her face red in embarrassment. But she kept her legs spread, continuing to allow Karen to stroke her pussy. "Yes, such a lovely lesbian slut."