View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 07:11 PM   #63
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"She doesn't know what's going to happen next." Nick paused to listen and then spoke again "Yes Tim, I'll make sure to dispose of her even if Banacek comes up with the ransom. We certainly don't need her as a witness."

Nick spoke softly into his cell phone, ensuring he was quiet enough not to be heard. Looking over at the sofa he saw Dani huddled under the blanket, weakly and barely pulling it up over her shoulders for comfort. She peered into his direction with disinterest, while he watched her eyes gradually close from exhaustion. He could tell she was completely worn out... and couldn't help but stare at her, thinking of what he had just put her through.

Nick had his share of women in bed, treating them roughly - never trusting them especially after what his fucking ex did to him. But Dani was the first woman he'd ever taken against her will - and it all seemed so justified at the time. This was Banacek's daughter after all. Banacek... ironically the asshole who had fucked with him was the same bastard who fucked over his daughter. Watching Dani trying to comfort herself, he knew she was here because of something he did... that he added to the suffering she'd already endured under her father. Nick couldn't help but feel twinges of guilt seeping into his conscience. Fate had driven him to be a criminal, and a loner, but not to be so fucking cruel. How could he have done what he did to her?

Hearing Tim's voice he focused back on the conversation "Yeh I know, that Audi of hers should fetch us a good 90 G's - 'cept that coulda been split 3 ways..." Nick rolled his eyes "...Ray, what a fucking loser... rest in hell you sick bastard." He also thought about Ray's victim and what she endured - poor girl.

Nick's eyes drifted back over to Dani... she was sound asleep, but making troubled noises as though she were having nightmares. Nick would've woken her up but he knew she needed the rest. Something about looking at her comforted him... they both were victims of the same SOB... and that thought alone didn't make him feel so lonely... they had a connection.

A lot of what Tim was saying turned into incessant blabber as the feeling of exhaustion soon overwhelmed Nick as well. He interrupted Tim "Sure Buddy, I'll call you in the morning after I down a few shots and get some sleep." And with that he closed up the cell phone and put it down.

Nick reached for his trusted bottle of JD at his bedside, twisting the cap off. Picking up his shot glass he turned the bottle in order to pour, while looking at Dani sleeping restlessly. The remorse started playing with his head again, and thoughts about what he did to her and what she went through. The urge to wash away his misery was there but for some reason he didn't want to do it this time - for some reason he wanted to be miserable. For the first time he got choked up, while his eyes got watery. Twisting the cap back on, he put the unused, empty shot glass and the bottle back on the dresser. Deciding he was going to ride these feelings out, Nick felt a heaviness overcome him - heavier than he'd ever felt before. Lowering his head to the pillow, in no time he drifted off to sleep... his own being more restless than Dani's.

As soon as Nick closed his eyes, he felt he was soon opening them thinking he'd heard his name. Looking at the clock next to the bed he could tell he'd been in a deep sleep for a few hours. His name came again "Nick", rather softly... startled he raised himself on his elbows. Allowing his vision to quickly clear, before him he saw Dani kneeling over him. "Please help... please" she uttered, as though making a plea. Surprised that she even came to him, and his nerves more relaxed now, he felt sympathetic - like he wanted to take care of her. It was the very least he could do. Without a word he knew exactly what she needed, to be comforted, as he pulled back the covers. Dani heeded by climbing in, as she cuddled up next to Nick. His eyes wanted to well with tears as he instinctively reached around and held her in his arms, and it was everything he could do to hold them back. One look from Dani into his eyes is all it took as he moved in to kiss her deeply. Dani didn't resist but surrendered into his passion. The kiss was so strong, so intense, it actually hurt a little - but it was a reassuring pain that made all her other pain temporarily go away as she got caught up in his embrace.

Their bodies quickly maneuvered so that Nick was on top of Dani. Pulling her in closely, they were deep into the heat of passion as he ran his fingers through her hair, rather roughly, while Dani's hands felt the sinewy, strongly hewn muscles on Nick's back. Pressing his lips tighter against hers, he probed into her mouth, where their tongues wrapped around the other. Between her spread legs, she felt his hardening cock press up against her pussy lips, and he began thrusting against her panties... in her surge of passion, Dani was getting wet quite rapidly. After everything she'd been through, she needed relief from it all... she needed to escape, her mind brought into a moment of ecstasy if only to momentarily forget everything that happened... Oh yes... Dani was horny to the extreme, and really needed to be fucked.

Nick continued his passionate but gentle touches and gropes. After what he'd put her through, his normally rough manner was now tempered... subdued... and Dani sensed it. Yes, this felt wonderful but she needed more. She didn't just want to have sex, no... she needed to be fucked hard. He continued kissing her on her face, her neck, her chest - feeling and squeezing her breasts. God she needed it harder!!! Her frustration was building and building until she couldn't take it anymore...

"FUCK ME NICK! FUCK ME HARD!" she pleaded with an intensity of emotion. Nick was taken aback, not sure how to respond, especially after everything he'd done to her - she wanted it hard?

"You sure about this?" he wanted to be certain - again he began feeling his eyes become watery, as though she were asking him to hurt her. She even saved his life, how could he be rough with her now?

Dani responded "Yes. I want it. I need it." Nick heard what she said but it just didn't register. Why? Why would she want him to rough her up? He continued kissing her passionately, ignoring her request. Dani began feeling the frustration again as she desperately needed Nick to fuck the pain out of her!

Pushing him up off her, Dani was at a breaking point while Nick looked a bit bewildered. What happened next was nothing Dani would ever consciously do at a moment like this but it seemed she had no choice... as though a force within her needed to wake Nick up: her arm came up as her hand flew through the air, slapping him in the face... a slap so hard it stung. The words which came out from Dani were the same "FUCK ME YOU BASTARD! FUCK ME REALLY HARD!"

Like being snapped out of a trance, Nick instantly knew what to do... at first he felt anger, but soon his feelings for Dani morphed into a lustful passion he'd never felt before. This was not just Dani now but a WOMAN, a BITCH who really NEEDED TO GET FUCKED. His hands grabbed her wife beater from both sides and tore it completely off, her breasts bouncing freely on her chest. Gripping her panties, he yanked those off her legs tossing them aside. Soon he had his bottoms off, totally ready to take her. All of his blood flooded his cock until it was completely engorged and raging hard. Getting back between her legs, he spread them wide and hoisted them so they pointed straight up. Her vulnerable pussy was opening up, the lips spreading wider as he positioned himself. Pinning her arms down, he aimed his cock right at her cunt hole ready to take her.

Looking deep into her eyes this time, his eyes weren't watery but now full of determination and pure lust. "DANI!..." she looked back, with anticipation... "I'M GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE YOU TRULY DESERVE BITCH! REALLY FUCKING HARD!" And with that his hard cock plunged into her, without mercy. Dani gasped at the sudden penetration. Inch by fucking inch Nick's cock pummeled into her quim, gradually filling up her juicy cunt. His meat raged downward, deeper and deeper into her fuck hole. Dani made a guttural moan feeling as her cunt and insides stretched to accommodate Nick’s big thick rod, until it finally bottomed out with his cock head poking against her cervix – the cum slit right up against the entrance. As Nick’s balls slammed against her body, he too made a primal moan as he relished the feeling of his sperm shooter tightly squeezed by Dani’s pussy.

They both felt so animal at this point… as if the ONLY thing that mattered was thoroughly fucking each other… and they did… Gripping her ass, digging his fingers in, Nick began thrusting in and out, over and over – “raping” Dani’s cunt… fucking it as hard as he could. With every push her body jolted, and her tits flopped about… ramming into her with pure determination to fuck her brains out. Watching her boobs flailing about, he lustfully had to control them, grabbing and squeezing them real tight, until the flesh oozed between his fingers and the perky nipples poked way out. He owned her tits in the grips of his hands. The sight turned Nick on even more, as he now had to “punish” them by pinching her nipples, evoking painful moans of pleasure from Dani.

Nick kept ramming into her with unmerciful force, intent on taking her completely. To steady herself Dani had to hold onto Nick’s forearms – at the same time she kept pushing her hips against him thrusting her pussy around his penetrating cock. The fucking became so strong that not only her fingers tightly gripped his arms, the nails dug into his skin, drawing blood. This only caused Nick to increase the intensity of fucking her – but he loved it. She was the best fuck he ever had, and he hadn’t even cum yet.

“YOU LIKE THIS DON’T YOU BITCH?”

“YES!” Dani exclaimed.

“OF COURSE YOU DO YOU FUCKING WHORE! YOU FUCKING SLUT! …WOMAN! YOU’RE MEANT TO BE FUCKED! MEANT TO BE FILLED… MEANT TO TAKE MY CUM… THAT’S RIGHT YOU’RE MINE! MY FUCKTOY! AND I’M GONNA FUCK YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN!”

In the pure heat of passion, Dani loved being owned “YES!!! I AM YOUR FUCKTOY, YOUR WHORE, YOUR SLUT! FUCK ME HARDER YOU BASTARD!”

The dirty talk was bringing Dani to the edge, as she felt the intense pleasurable sensations of release building up. Nick felt the same as his balls tightened, the cum boiling inside his loins, his cock engorging even more inside her getting ready to fulfill its fucking destiny…

“OH FUCK! OH FUCK! …DANI! …DANI!” He looked deep into her eyes “DO YOU WANT ME TO CUM INSIDE YOU???”

In the pending ecstasy of the moment, the animal lust Dani felt, the blissful release she so needed, she didn’t care if it was a question… she needed to be filled, completely…

“OH GOD YES!!! CUM INSIDE ME!!! CUM INSIDE ME!!! SHOOT IT ALL IN YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!”

Nick’s body tightened up, every muscle contracted… his pecs swelled and heaved forward… his biceps and forearms bulged as he gripped Dani’s ass even tighter… until… until… until… he shoved his cock in as deep as it could go… the cock slit pressing right up next to her cervix…

“HERE IT CUMS BITCH… YOU FUCKING BITCH… YOU… FUUUCCCKKKINNNGGG… BBBBIIIITTTTCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

His stiff cock forcefully exploded, shooting cum right through the entrance, spurting, gushing, filling up Dani’s womb with all his white hot juices… gobs and gobs of jizz spewing forth as his rod kept pulsating with pleasure deeply inside her.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Nick was in the highest ecstasy he’d ever felt… so purely satisfying… it was fucking heaven.

Digging her fingers deeper into his arms, feeling his throbbing cock within her, his warm sperm flooding her insides, she went into a massive orgasm…

“OH FUCK NICK! OH GOD! OH GOD! I’M CUMMING!!!! I’M CUMMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!”

Arching her back, eyes up in her head, mouth agape, every tense muscle now released, her body went into the throws of absolute fucking pleasure…

“OOOOHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHH!!!! OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!”

Nick and Dani tightly embraced each other in their blissful moment… He again locked his lips on Dani, giving her a probing, deep orgasmic kiss, while their bodies kept jerking and spasming, feeling the pure, raw passion between them… it felt incredible… raw, pure, animal, lustful, passionate… so beautiful…

As they both began coming down from their incredible heights, his cock was still twitching inside her, emptying the final drops of his juices into her womb. For the longest time they held onto to each other, enjoying their mutual glows… Finally he withdrew from her pussy, lying next to her… both of them still breathing rapidly…

Nick was smiling ear to ear “Oh my God DANI! You’re the hottest fuck I’ve ever had! WOW!”

Dani did a half but guarded smile to herself. Trying to catch her own breath she felt so relieved, at least for now, getting just what she so desperately needed. As if on cue, they both then pushed themselves up, backing against the head board, sitting up as they stared forward quietly reflecting on the amazing, wild sex they just experienced…

After what seemed like a long awkward moment, Nick finally decided to break the silence by picking up the bottle of Jack Daniels and pouring himself a shot. It felt right this time, not to wash away the misery but more so to celebrate the moment. Dani looked at Nick again, this time longingly... not so much for him but for a drink, and after everything she’d been through she really, really needed it.

“Spare a shot Nick?”

But this time again, he knew long before what she wanted before she even said it. Smiling, he poured a shot and gave it to her.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote