View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 07:39 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to chuckle at the rapid fire English that comes at me when I slide in with you. Maybe it's nerves of perhaps just your personality. Either way I am going to have to hope you quiet down once I start with you. Otherwise it will be to annoying and I'd have to takeneerious steps to change that.

I reach out and pat your leg, reassuringly. Nothing sexual yet. "Do not fret just a missed signature by an overwraught customs agent. Should have back at your hotel in about an hour." The car goes quickly into traffic, rules of the road much more loosely enforced here. Weaving in and out. "Do you know anyone in our lovely country?"