View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Once I get you in the car, you'll disappear forever, cops forgettig your face and that you were ever here. It is wonderful what you can get with enough cash. Eyes raking up and down your figure as I follow half a step behind. Admiring the tight ass and little sway in your step. "I'm sure we'll benavle to work this out to everyones satisification.". Well at least mine. The officer holds open the backseat for you to climb in.