Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:17 AM   #16
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter 5: Impulses

Now I have to tell you, there are many times when things just don’t work out. The situation just doesn’t set up right, and we’re left holding our dicks with nothing to show for it.

One thing that we’ve learned is that planning is key! I mean, if we get caught, we’re fucked! We’re probably not going to see the light of day for a long time. And none of us want that. That’s why this one I’m going to tell you about, is different than most. There wasn’t a lot of planning. We just decided to go for it.

We were out cruising one afternoon. It was me, Nick and the two kids. We stopped into a 7-Eleven to grab something to drink. While we were in there, someone definitely grabbed our attention. She was probably in her late teens. A real cutie! Fucking gorgeous green eyes, and a hot little body with a great looking set of tits. We grabbed our drinks and headed back to the van while she was still gathering a few things. We decided to sit for a minute and see what the situation presented.

Within a couple minutes, she walked out and strolled over to a nice big Lexus. It looked like mommy was waiting for her.

“That’s a cute little ass she has to along with those titties” remarked Nick.

Now the mother was no kid, but had the look of an attractive, “well to do” lady.

Interestingly J.J. commented “I’d love to have some fun with mommy.”

Like I said before, the two “whacko twins” obviously have some underlying parental issues. One thing is for sure, whenever we’ve been in a mother/daughter type of situation, they have always gone for the mom first.

Well, the Lexus pulls away and we decide to follow it for a bit and see where this little adventure takes us. Eventually, we follow it into a really nice part of town. They pull into a driveway that winds up to a beautiful house, set pretty far back from the road. There is a good distance between the neighboring houses.

“Well, what do you think?” I asked.

“Fuck it. Let’s go up there and just barge in and fuck the shit out of them” exclaimed Zack.

“It’s real risky” Nate said. “We have no idea who else might be there.”

“I’m fucking horny as hell” I said. “Let’s roll the dice.”

With that, we drove up the driveway and hoped out of the van. They had left the garage door up and we were happy to see that there were no other cars in there. It was about 3:00 in the afternoon, so hopefully if there was a husband, he might not be home for a couple hours. One thing we were sure of, this would be more of a “hit and run”. We probably couldn’t spend a lot of time here.

I rang the front doorbell and sure enough within a few seconds the daughter opened it. The four of us barged in, slamming the door behind us. Nick grabbed the daughter and muffled her screams. The mother saw us and bolted for the other room, trying to get to a phone. J.J. flew after her, jumped on her back and they tumbled onto the carpeted floor. In two seconds Zack was there helping to subdue the frantic mother.

The two of them ripped away at her clothes. Within seconds they had her down to her bra and panties. Her body definitely showed some signs of age, but all in all had held up pretty well. I’m guessing she was close to 50. Judging by the tan she had going on, she obviously spent a good deal of time out by that big pool in the back yard. But I guess her bikini days were behind her. Her body showed the white outline of a one-piece suit. It was kind of cool seeing that pure white skin offset by the tanned arms and legs. It really makes you realize that you’re seeing something that was never intended for you to see.

“Show the world mommy’s tits” I hollered, as I zoomed in on the action.

With that, J.J. took his knife and cut away her bra. Out fell some rather modest pure white breasts that showed the sag of her age.

“Looks like the young one doesn’t take after mommy in the tittie department” laughed Zack.

Luckily though, mom sported a monster set of nipples. Big, dark suckers that seemed to be an inch long. J.J. started grabbing at them and pulling at them. At one point it looked like he was going to pull them right off her.

Zack stripped her of her panties and revealed a full, dark bush. I guess that was to be expected. The two of them carried her off into the bedroom, with Zack slapping her middle-aged white ass as they went along. She didn’t go easily. She was definitely a real kicker and screamer! The door slammed behind them.

By this time, Nick already had his cock buried into Lauren, the daughter. He had used duct tape to bind her wrists behind her back. This girl was a fucking beauty! Absolutely perfect young tits that seemed to defy gravity. A later check of her bra showed 34C. She didn’t have mom’s huge nipples, but the size of those babies on her little body more than made up for that. I couldn’t resist burying my face into them as Nick fired off a load into her sweet, smooth pussy.

Nick then held her in position as I christened her ass. She had a great butt that I’m sure had never felt cock before. I sensed that by the way she flailed when I circled my finger around her asshole. She knew what was coming! There’s something about having my dick up a teenager’s virgin ass that makes me cum a lot sooner than I’d like.

After I ass-fucked Lauren, I went in to check on Zack and J.J. Mom’s ass was getting worked over when I walked in. The boys had her bent over and bound so that her white ass was sticking straight out. Zack had his cock completely buried in it. J.J. was lying on his back on the bed and making mom suck his raging hard-on. He had his hands on the back of her head and began to furiously thrust his dick in and out as he got close to cumming. As he did, she gagged as his hot jizz shot down her throat. I’m thinking she hadn’t tasted that in a while. Maybe never! After they both blew their loads, they left to have some fun with Lauren.

Nick came into the bedroom and helped me work on mom. Nick made her sit on his lap, facing out and towards the camera, while he fucked her. He had his hands on both her hips and was lifting her up and down on his rock hard dick. Her hands were bound behind her back. I zoomed the camera in on her jiggling boobs and white belly. Those nipples were at full attention! I couldn’t resist moving in and sucking them into my mouth. I pinched and pulled at them until I made her scream.

We really wanted to humiliate them by making them lick each other’s pussy, but time didn’t allow. After an hour and a half, we decided we needed to make all of this history. We left them bound and sobbing. Both had been fucked and sucked… pinched and probed in every way imaginable.

On the way out, Nick noticed some family pictures. “Shit! It looks like there’s a younger one too. A real fucking cutie” he remarked. “Just my fucking luck.”

“She looks pretty young” I said.

Nick just grinned.

“Well, I’m sure mom and sis will tell her all about it” I said.

For us it was back to the van and our drinks from 7-Eleven. With all the excitement, we hadn’t even opened them. And we definitely had worked up a good thirst on this one!

-Pictures Removed-

Last edited by Newland; 09-21-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote