Thread: Is it wrong?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #56
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Actually there's nothing that COULD be explained to you since you obviously lack any intellectual capacity, making it impossible for you to understand the things we grown-ups talk about.
I'm afraid - even if I wanted to - I just couldn't dumb it down enough for you to even come close to comprehending.

And since I already stated that believing getting pregnant is in any way influenced by enjoying the sex and/or having an orgasm is just plain stupid there's really nothing sensible to say to you anymore.

Oh ... I never said all men are little creatures ... YOU are. But as we can see you didn't even understand that. So what good would explaining biology to you do? Same as everything else revolving around you - none, zip, bupkus.
You were born into this world to be made fun of, that's it.
Just awensome!!!! +++REP!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote