View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 09:02 AM   #16
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
and yes, Joey, the teacher-student scenario is a turn-on, too.
Actually it was me who mentioned a teacher. Most of the ones I've seen like this are Japanese, and they aren't bad. In a particular one she was tied up in her outfit for a long period of time, which usually means professional clothing like a blouse, pantyhose, etc. all of which I love to see and spend time raping her in. I guess I want her to feel relief it's over once I've spent a lot of time like that, but then the clothes are taken off, to her it's like a new chapter of pain because she thought she'd gotten away without nudity. And it's especially a turn on for me cos I had been anticipating her naked body all along, and I intended to use more holes than I threatened.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote