View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 08:38 AM   #25
nursewhore

nursewhore Level 1 (100+)nursewhore Level 1 (100+)

I bowed my head in shame as I filled my sisters mouth with my juices, she was beaten and bloodied and now hated me...maybe that was for the best. I stared at the floor my head hanging in shame and exhaustion as the mirror was brought in from of me. I gaped at the sight of myself naked and bound,my body covered with a sheen of sweat. The moisture at my pussy lips and the swollen sensitive nature of them.
I sneered at Salazar as he spoke, but became more and more panicked. He was going to push that pole up my ass, this was really going to hurt. Then the threat against my adopted family I had to watch him as he abused me.
He made me tense by rubbing his solid cock up and down my ass cheeks. Then he started, the pain as he pushed against my sphincter was intense and I bit my tongue in an attempt not to scream. An embarassing sound escaped my ass as he finally entered. I ensured I kept his gaze as he started to rip my asshole. I spat out the blood from my tongue and began to curse him. "May your limbs wither and your eyes blind. May one day you shall feel this pain, you are a dog, you have no honoured and I would be ashamed to be you". The curses fell from my lips but no screams, I winced with every movement but refused to scream. I hissed at him through gritted teeth, "may your dick become green and fall off!"
nursewhore is offline   Reply With Quote